Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After being on P99 you can literally smell a Nihilum PR Troll, the air carries the distinct smell of maple syrup as they pass by.

But anyone with critical thinking skills can ascertain the level of bullshit in this post.

A. So you claim to be new to the server, didn't know they guy you were grouped with was Nihilum till he told you, BUT knew the twink alt tagged as ,<Star Cops> or <FOH>
had an Az/Hot/Ensidia main. Mmmkay sure.

B. Your story reads like a Drakar fiction awarded novel. No names involved, no screenshots, nothing to verify this claim.

If you didn't already have a main in Nihilum I'd suggest you join. And don't forget to bend over, Strydur likes to greet new recruits from behind.

I know for a fact this guy is new to the server. I saw him and his gnome buddy when they first started in CB leveling together. Both in rags and definitely not established or a part of any guild on the server.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Because believe it or not, I would love a multiple guild server with competition.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh they were scum bags alright, you missed what it was like with any kind of real competition.

Things got so competitive at one point that the space time continuum briefly lapsed and 84 days happened within 2 weeks. Long story, just truzme.

Pras Fullard.
With real competition in a mmorpg you are either a scum bag or one of many losers.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nihilum exploit children in 3rd world countries. Also club seals and piss on organic crops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKQQ62wvNbk
Old 07-15-2014, 11:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know for a fact this guy is new to the server. I saw him and his gnome buddy when they first started in CB leveling together. Both in rags and definitely not established or a part of any guild on the server.
There are plenty of people who will have seen me and my bro (Halfling Druid - Tumple) roaming about over the past 2 or 3 weeks we've been on red.

The fact that my post is now being highlighted as a potential Nilly PR stunt is pathetic, and highlights exactly the point I am trying to make. Hate mongering which I myself used to make judgements on a guild and it's players before any interaction with them. I found out last night that the "other guilds" contain ass hats who will train a group of new players JUST to grief someone who killed them in fair PVP. The guy didn't know the twink in our group was Nilly, and even of they did. It's still asshattery in its highest form.

Once again I will state that I'm sure Nilly contains people that can be douches, and they have done things that suck I'm not saying join Nilly OR that they are better than anyone else. This is one incident that highlighted a great amount of hypocrisy, and I wanted to share
Old 07-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Lyzard I appreciate the post, I hope new people read more things like this and don't form opinions before ever logging on to the server.

That being said, prepare yourself to be marked as a Nihilum apologist, nuthugger/swinger, bluebie, etc for the rest of your time on R99. Eventually you'll have no other choice but app'ing to Nihilum because you'll genuinely dislike everyone else who has spent weeks/months talking shit to you. Then you'll be called "the problem" with the server since you came to R99 and joined the biggest/best guild instead of the competition.

And that is why we don't even need to recruit.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lyzard I appreciate the post, I hope new people read more things like this and don't form opinions before ever logging on to the server.

That being said, prepare yourself to be marked as a Nihilum apologist, nuthugger/swinger, bluebie, etc for the rest of your time on R99. Eventually you'll have no other choice but app'ing to Nihilum because you'll genuinely dislike everyone else who has spent weeks/months talking shit to you. Then you'll be called "the problem" with the server since you came to R99 and joined the biggest/best guild instead of the competition.

And that is why we don't even need to recruit.
I really hope this isn't true as we weren't gonna join Nilly for the sole reason that we enjoy competition.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Banned

Drakar helped me get started, so did Casey.

Pras azraelum.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really hope this isn't true as we weren't gonna join Nilly for the sole reason that we enjoy competition.
If you enter the competition with any objectivity as I did, you will choke on the propaganda and find yourself at www.nihilumguild.com before the end of your first week.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Banned

- writes essay about a train in Unrest
- suckling Nihilum balls
- calling everyone who disagrees with him a troll

You will go one of two ways:
1. You will get grieved off the server or
2. You will be tagged Nihilum within 3-5 days of being in their level range.

Also, you seem like a freak and a very weird dude. Hope this helps!
Closed Thread