Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taagamb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you've rustled me, June,
Old 06-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Aviak

You should log onto p99 more so you can polish your troll game up. It used to be strong, Rag, it used to be strong.

Enjoy the day, remember that this is just a video game that we play in our spare time to have fun. Hope the Force is treating you well (seriously)
Old 06-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taagamb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm Hukanap, and Blue is plenty good at the game but he's not a good cleric and I don't take shots lying down.
Hey I remember Hukanap, He was a greedy pom faggot who cried over a white knight drop LOL.

He also literally sucks at playing a cleric, can't even count how many times I died when he begged me to group with him on pom farms.
Last edited by oricalum; 06-04-2017 at 04:27 PM..
Old 06-04-2017, 04:33 PM
Aviak

Ah yes, Rapido, the druid who couldn't comprehend camping his agro on the lawn chest. I remember you clearly. You used to sneak off from the group to go kill the chest halflings, but you were too stupid to camp your agro. Since this was before lazy agro, 72 minutes later when the halflings respawned, they'd social off of the chest and we'd have half of PoM trained on us out of nowhere. Took us three or four times where you wiped us before I figured out what was going on.

Thanks for teaching me to always camp my agro on the chest. And thanks for quitting, too, you did us all a favor.
Last edited by Taagamb; 06-04-2017 at 04:35 PM..
Old 06-04-2017, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

I actually did that to piss you off. lol. Never noticed how I wouldn't die when that incident occurred but you always did?

I remember the last time I did it you got so upset you logged out in disgust, not to return for 6 months. I would say that was a pretty successful troll.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Sup jewc
Old 06-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oricalum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually did that to piss you off. lol. Never noticed how I wouldn't die when that incident occurred but you always did?

I remember the last time I did it you got so upset you logged out in disgust, not to return for 6 months. I would say that was a pretty successful troll.
If you want to take credit for totally unrelated personal health issues that I had at the time, go for it. I took a break from Thunderdome, and EQ, because I had to focus on real life shit. I was the only full time cleric at that time and I could not commit to Everquest. That's as far into this subject as I'm willing to go, because it's just not the right material for a public forum.

I was very happily welcomed back into TD literally before I had EQ installed, and have been a strong contributor and 100% RA member ever since.

If you want to drag me through the mud, you're going through with me bud.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

love a good troll
when i was in tempest and stopped giving a shit and just wanted to laugh i would play strydur at trips and put an eye through the wall, aggro entrance then get a bard song tick and id camp out and hear a bunch of 35 yr old virgins rage
got a 6 pack from laughing i swear dude
Old 06-04-2017, 04:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love a good troll
when i was in tempest and stopped giving a shit and just wanted to laugh i would play strydur at trips and put an eye through the wall, aggro entrance then get a bard song tick and id camp out and hear a bunch of 35 yr old virgins rage
got a 6 pack from laughing i swear dude
I think this is actually pretty funny, because remember: this is a video game that we play in our spare time to have fun.

I'm all for less CSR, no offense to the GMs. I just think they should let the game mechanics take over and let the players adapt or die.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I think this is actually pretty funny, because remember: this is a video game that we play in our spare time to have fun.

I'm all for less CSR, no offense to the GMs. I just think they should let the game mechanics take over and let the players adapt or die.
another stat i win at. youve died more times on one character than I've died on all of mine combined (over 4 years)