Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Photobucket and Luclin Models.

I've found the real villain.
my though exactly

but feels classic with com ninjalootin , that some real gangster shit
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodudadde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was no shaman in the group. I didn't realize a shadow knight or druid needed to ninja ochre clay for one of their quests. As for my 'talking shit about America' I would say you're an ignorant clown. I love America, I am 100% American and the only 'shit' I talk about my country is because America is DEAD and GONE. Your constitution is no more, your politicians are 100% treasonous, and the people of the nation revel in their own destruction. Yes America is a sad ass state these days. I'm pretty sure the right to criticize your government is one of the things that once made America great. Unfortunately this is a country filled with idiots like you who think speech that isn't popular is not protected by our constitution. America will be gone within a decade and you can pat yourself on the back for aiding in its destruction. Thanks to all you empty-headed halfwits who support your country regardless of what sort of illegal and unconstitutional bullshit it pulls. You have a president who wasn't even born in your country looool.

“If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?”
-James Orengo, Kenyan lawmaker standing before parliament.

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii..."
-promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel

Sorry I care more about America than you which is why I'm willing to say something about what is wrong. Wanting to shut me up makes you an unamerican, fascist piece of crap ; )
10 years, i wish. ignorant mofos dont even know how well off you are. we cant even sail a fishing boat without you knowing about it
Last edited by bubur; 09-22-2014 at 08:18 AM..
Old 09-22-2014, 02:09 AM
Kobold

indians... nuff said
Old 09-22-2014, 02:10 AM
Banned

How do you people constantly fuck up the idea of server chat over and over after being told by the staff countless times almost everyday?

Dummies.

Fgts.

In before move to RnF.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:31 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2014, 03:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodudadde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was no shaman in the group. I didn't realize a shadow knight or druid needed to ninja ochre clay for one of their quests. As for my 'talking shit about America' I would say you're an ignorant clown. I love America, I am 100% American and the only 'shit' I talk about my country is because America is DEAD and GONE. Your constitution is no more, your politicians are 100% treasonous, and the people of the nation revel in their own destruction. Yes America is a sad ass state these days. I'm pretty sure the right to criticize your government is one of the things that once made America great. Unfortunately this is a country filled with idiots like you who think speech that isn't popular is not protected by our constitution. America will be gone within a decade and you can pat yourself on the back for aiding in its destruction. Thanks to all you empty-headed halfwits who support your country regardless of what sort of illegal and unconstitutional bullshit it pulls. You have a president who wasn't even born in your country looool.

“If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?”
-James Orengo, Kenyan lawmaker standing before parliament.

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii..."
-promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel

Sorry I care more about America than you which is why I'm willing to say something about what is wrong. Wanting to shut me up makes you an unamerican, fascist piece of crap ; )
Economically you are a moron, the American Marketshare is the largest in the world, most major countries are reliant upon a thriving American economy. Why do you think china loans us all that money, because there nice lol, NOPE. It's because their own economy would collapse if our's did.

Same with the rest of the world, if America collapses so does the world economy. So if your right and America is gone in 10 years i hope you have some chickens to trade for toilet paper because that money in your pocket won't be worth shit anymore.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Large Bat

I am so so sorry I took those weapons that vendored for 3pp. Surely it has caused you such great pain. Do not worry because I have already given it back tenfold to little iksar orphans in your name. I hope this wonderful gift relieves your anger.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:44 AM
Fire Giant

OP those screenshots are so tiny barely can read anything just saying.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:26 AM
Fire Giant

How did u get luclin models???
Old 09-22-2014, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP those screenshots are so tiny barely can read anything just saying.