Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblade717 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gmuk is a moron and I've personally only ever experienced attempted camp stealing and trains from Bloodline.
Im a moron from attempting to camp steal?

When you wipe your group in royals or wherever you were, I go to page p99 of the server rules and read the section that says: Fuck tards that cant handle camps and zone out lose their camps and allow for gmuks group to move in and start pulling...
Old 02-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblade717 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing passive-aggressive about it. People that refer to everything as passive-aggressive tend to be fucking idiots (ie-you). Passive-aggressive would be making a facebook status that says 'i really wish someone else would do something around here' knowing full well that your roommates will be seeing it. I just make dumb people look even dumber when they don't understand what I'm getting at.

But, if you wan't it laid out there- Maddy, you're a fucking idiot. Learn to read.
Whats the matter man are you pissed at everyone and everything in your life?

why dont you go /ragequit harder and cry on hobbys green boots about how your life sucks.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLeaf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gmuk is an idiot. I've grouped with him in the past and he has no idea how to play the game. Not sure how he got all his gear... RMT perhaps?
K I would love to know who you are in game? are you one of the baddies ive kicked out of my groups?
Old 02-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i guess he means its our opportunity to give him all the abuse he deserves for being a training,camp stealing,rmt bitch.
NO its actually and opportunity for you guys to show your rage and show what fucking little cry babies you guys are.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hows that a perfectly fine target for you? Any bad expierence with my guild?
Maddy your not on half the time, your members are absolute garbage, you can contact me in game if you want to talk mano y mano. We can talk about the time my group was heading to stone spider in bnb and your darkwind group didnt like it and decided to report me for training them and then proceeded to pull from our camp (stone spider) ignore hobby telling lenfer to stop and then wipe our group after fding 4 ldcs on us.

Or we can talk about them harrassing our member in sol a, trying to steal kindle spawn. I dunno u pick, i personally am sick of the shitbag trash thats being exuded..s
Old 02-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, We should start a list of shit guilds, but I think most of Peace Pipe players are good guys.
and the list goes something like this:

#1 Bloodline

/end
Old 02-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and the list goes something like this:

#1 Bloodline

/end
Totally agree
Old 02-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are not an Euro Guild sorry. If you would read under guild discussion you would find out more about Bloodline.
You're retarded...learn to fucking read you scumsucking piece of trash.

Quote:
LOL, We should start a list of shit guilds, but I think most of Peace Pipe players are good guys.
Another reason why you're a total shitbag. Peace Pipe and Bloodline are like a fucking cancer on the P99 server that needs to be cut out and thrown out with the rest of the medical waste.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Aviak

Sounds like someone needs a hug... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Im a moron from attempting to camp steal?

When you wipe your group in royals or wherever you were, I go to page p99 of the server rules and read the section that says: Fuck tards that cant handle camps and zone out lose their camps and allow for gmuks group to move in and start pulling...
Your reading comprehension is worse than a drunk Australian woman who didn't get the condiments on my sandwich right and thus ended up with a pair of Irish sunglasses. Let me say it slowly...maybe then you'll understand...

YOU'RE...GUILD...IS...GARBAGE. IN...THE...PAST...24...HOURS...I...HAVE...HAD...TH REE...OF...THEM...TRY...TO...CAMP...STEAL...FROM.. .ME...THEN...THEY...PITCHED...A...FIT...ABOUT...IT .

I've never been in royals on this server. How about you fucking sit back and figure out who's saying what before you start spewing your Cheeto-crumb filled bullshit at us.
Closed Thread