Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also Lazie, you joined FE like last week and half the posts on this thread are from you. Chill man.
More lies I joined FE in December.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl
Old 04-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except you continuously leave out the fact that it was offered to you to choose one if Unbrella wasn't good for you. I mean your attitude in your post about terms is exactly what the problem was.. You seem to value yourself over everyone else instead of taking in the bigger picture and seeing what would be a better situation for yourself and everyone involved.

Shocker that ex members of a guild would talk poorly about their former leadership. That like never happens ever in EQ. .A bigger shocker that you bring up RMT with the past history of IB (This was a big worry for a few about joining IB btw) We weren't assured the guild wouldn't just quit again at any point and leave the server again. There needed to be a co-leader to be there to ensure the guild wouldn't just collapse again when you guys decided you were through. The whole history of IB on the server showed these worries to have merit.
You must be the new kid wearing the tin foil hat these days.

1) Have you looked at the server first thread? 1 IB = 15 of FE so yea, They are better than you.

2) Out of all the guilds..Getsome was the best

3) Getsome or the current leadership is not the same leadership that RMT'd back in the day. If Getsome had of been around none of us would of left to follow Xzerion and Nirron to Eqmac.

4) You're a fgt
Old 04-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole
Old 04-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 04-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TUnbrella has been involved in the RMT side of P99 for quite some time and I felt making him a co leader of any entity I was involved in would be a bad decision. If the folks from TMO want a to keep a clean whistle you may want to look more closely at who you just made an officer in your guild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
obv Tmo does not care about their whistle look at the ban wave a couple times ago. LULZ

IB kept their integrity
Fucking twilight zone up in this bitch!?
Old 04-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Alternatively:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 04-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
obv Tmo does not care about their whistle look at the ban wave a couple times ago. LULZ

IB kept their integrity

FE never had any
Tmo still wipes with 70 people to 32k hp mobs

Best post in this entire thread. Fe sold out like pussies, with taselhoff leading the charge. The one that hated tmo the most. It truly is like highschool lol. Fake people abounds.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Kobold

I just took a shit and it almost smelled like the pizza I ate yesterday. It didn't look anything like the pizza. It looked more like melted chocolate and almonds.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
=)

Not thick just could tell which was the better option in my 3 months raiding with IB. The leadership thinks they are the best. Which just isn't the case. Hoku is a great monk but a lot of the pulls broke down because he never had the raid force prepared for what to do once FTE was established. It took Bier,Hitpoint and a few others to make sure that happened.

When something went wrong he would spaz out and blame other people when it was his lack of communication that caused it. It still happens on their pulls in VP now. They get FTE and have no clue what to do after. It usually results in wipes or failed pulls. In which everyone is to blame but the guy who didn't give clear direction to his support.
Closed Thread