Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 06:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong game loser. Zangief from SF is so much more accurate.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

good job on this thread guys. great job.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That makes you almost as much of a tool as Harrison. Stun gun...pepper spray...same effect (getting an attacker away from you) but doesn't make you look like a total jackass. People who carry guns and knives are usually the kinds of people who don't know when to keep their mouths shut or go looking for trouble.

Even if a verbal issue in say, a bar fight scenario, doesn't escalate to physical violence, as soon as your stupid ass pulls out that knife to try to intimidate the guy giving you a hard time he has every right to bash your fucking skull in because you're threatening him with a weapon. Once a weapon is brought into it fight or flight kicks in and someone usually ends up doing something they regret.

A few years ago that exact scenario happened to me. Was in a bar with some friends,one of them saw this chick he went to high school with so they went outside (in a wide open parking lot) to have a smoke and catch up. Time got away from them and the chick's boyfriend flipped out. He and his friends got in my friend's face and started shouting at him (mind you, my friend is a 6'3" martial arts instructor). My other friends saw it and being the idiots they are (and the reason I don't talk to them anymore) one of them pulls out a knife and the other smashes a beer bottle on the counter. So now it's gone from one guy trying to explain exactly what was going on to me and my friend trying to keep these 6 guys from (rightfully) jumping these other 2 idiots who decided to bring weapons into it.

Is it ever worth someone possibly getting killed over a fucking misunderstanding? No, never. Go buy some fucking pepper spray and stop being a fucking idiot.
carry a bigger knife.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pacifism wins.
Says the guy wishing death upon every U.S. servicemember?

You're a joke and so is your belief.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

LOL at a internet thread full of people that got bullied in school. The first time anybody "attempted" to bully me, I punched them in the throat and kicked their ass.
Closed Thread