Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Large Rat

when is the wipe scheduled
Old 09-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SCREW THAT Tigg, why punish everyone. WE have not all cheated and they know who has! it is not like they not sure.

The answer is clear...click the link below for further details!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmSSV...yer_detailpage

Or my preference!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nehHOgtKpGg

<Europa> 2010 - 2015

To my fans!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/ww1-mod-ar...ene-phone-call

Hustle my haters! hustle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDitGAUrno
Last edited by nymphloa; 09-02-2011 at 09:17 AM..
Old 09-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

A wipe punishes the non-cheaters more than the cheaters...

Think through your ideas beforehand plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Fire Giant

With any large civilization, there will always be scandal, corruption, and deceit. i mean just look at RL history. Money talks man..
Old 09-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does a wipe mean anyway? Do we start back to Beginning of classic? What about all the items that no longer drop? Are they just never seen again? No fire pots? No advantages?

To be honest I wouldn't mind the server starting over, its integrity being bleached in favor of everyone starting on the same level from this day forward but I highly doubt that will happen. The player economy has been falsely modified due to cheating. Specifically a certain guilds success has been excellent due to cheating among its ranks. And lets make sure we understand the distinction. A single individual using cheats to get moderate stuff is one thing, guild officers using them with a raiding party behind them is something completely different. I understand not wanting to toss 365 people off the server but that other should have been dealt with in a more direct manner. The fact that it wasn't speaks volumes.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Banned

I know of 2 things that could be done.... Open the hole... And release epics =D
Old 09-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...its integrity being bleached in favor of everyone starting on the same level from this day forward...
Isn't that kind of the point of all this in the first place? People hacking, using 3rd party programs, NOT "playing on the same level" and what-not?

The coveted items are coveted because not everyone has them. If we start over now that the server has so many more people, everyone gets a peice of the phat lewtz pie, and the meaning is lost.

Meh, I still say wipe the offenders accounts of all items, plat, AND a heafty XP penalty. Don't even bann them. What's the point when acquiring a new IP is so easy?

Just hit them again if/when they get caught doin it again... rinse and repeat. Don't see what the big deal is, but then I'm not one of the people with a few sacks of Manastones in the bank.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Banned

Im very sure this is why Uth quit p1999, He wanted all the cheater perma banned and they would not allow there friends the same punishment they gave many other playeer over the last 2 years. Its all bullshit and server will die because of it.When you mix staff and player on the same field this happend everytime.D3 will be out within a few months and this sandbox will be empty..
Old 09-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

Seriously I'm not flaming at all here, but this server ran just fine for quite a while before Uthgaard had anything to do with it. Him leaving is not the end of the world no matter how much the trolls will try to tell you it is.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandySlopeJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im very sure this is why Uth quit p1999, He wanted all the cheater perma banned and they would not allow there friends the same punishment they gave many other playeer over the last 2 years. Its all bullshit and server will die because of it.When you mix staff and player on the same field this happend everytime.D3 will be out within a few months and this sandbox will be empty..
You're an "up" person...
Closed Thread