Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 08:10 AM
Aviak

30 people on and a thread about some guy who seems to be the same height as the women he meets. Riveting!
Old 06-26-2017, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggleroom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 people on and a thread about some guy who seems to be the same height as the women he meets. Riveting!
lol im short it sucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] some girls think it's cute
Old 06-26-2017, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

Naw.. sektorz is divorced? must be trollin

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 06-26-2017, 01:41 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

recent weazel pics

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2017, 01:43 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol im short it sucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] some girls think it's cute
before i trannie'd out i was really alpha and did very well for myself. height never once mattered when picking up girls irl. really only ever got in the way of my game online because girls get to be autistically selective and then wonder why they're lonely tbh
Old 06-26-2017, 02:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
before i trannie'd out i was really alpha and did very well for myself. height never once mattered when picking up girls irl. really only ever got in the way of my game online because girls get to be autistically selective and then wonder why they're lonely tbh
Thanks for that! Not to get into your psyche but there is something broken with you saying you were an alpha and now going tranny. Please don't feel the need to explain unless you feel that it will be entertaining.

I actually don't care just want a server with pvp and not the same 25 brain deads.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:27 PM
Banned

its not like im not still alpha
Old 06-26-2017, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its not like im not still alpha
I'd make out with you pal.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd make out with you pal.
nice
Old 06-26-2017, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
this has to do with availability of sex i think than anything else. online is bullshit even if you have all the cards, they'll shit test you like you're 5'2 just the same. That would never happen in the real world. online are way more attractive than what you can pull in the bar is the only reason to put work in

Too many chicks just looking for a chat app ego boost on lunch break with whatever 100 guys they decided to swipe that day.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread