Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome thanks. I'm at the test of patience part. At 45 should I be able to solo it?
The test of patience doesn't require killing anything.

The next test (wisdom) is probably soloable at 45. The mobs are around mid-30 in level.

You will need a fair amount of help for the black dire step (test of might). Your spells won't land on it, and you really should get a proper tank/cleric in their 50s, and some DPS.

At level 45 you will have difficulty soloing the sheer number of mobs in CoM it will take to do several completed reports (took me 8 or 9 turn-ins to max faction). However you're at the perfect level to join XP groups and just collect them as you level. It's so much nicer to do that part in the proper level range instead of grinding them out at level 60 :P

From there you'll need to be 46 to get into fear and loot a childs tear, or buy an MQ.

You will need a great deal of help for Reavers/Rak'Ashiir. For most people it's a 2-3 group endeavor.

PM me if you need specifics on any of these steps.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Thanks for the info. Yea I already killed the guys in the Rathe Mtns and have one set of pages from CoM. I think I'm going to skip the Fur boots part as I just don't know enough people to be able to do it. I was mostly worried about dying from random mobs while waiting during the test of patience.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

If I wanted to do the Fur boots part whats the best way to go about finding help? Do you think /ooc'ing in EC would get me responses? Pretty much everyone I used to play with a year ago is gone so it's like starting over at a new school meeting people.

Lazaraak 45 iksar shaman
Old 01-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Orc

Doing an ooc in EC will only help slightly, as the mob doesn't drop anything other than the boots, so it would have to be people who are bored and willing to just help out a random person. Also, you have to camp the Advisor and kill it for the BD to spawn, and advisor is a 4 hour spawn. So you really need to have a few people to a group that are willing to travel to MM, and then sit and wait for the spawning of the advisor, or else RL stuff or boredom will take them away.

The good news with the shaman epic is that since it is faction based, you can continue to level and get faction until you are max, and before you turn in the final piece in EJ then you can do black dire, and maybe have a few friends along the way that you've met who could help.

Good luck, the epic is worth the grind!
Old 01-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

Yea that's what I was worried about. Just trying to get my faction up so I can start doing page turn ins while in CoM. Appreciate all the help
Old 01-19-2013, 07:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea that's what I was worried about. Just trying to get my faction up so I can start doing page turn ins while in CoM. Appreciate all the help
I wouldn't spend too much time on your epic if I was you. I would grind out to at least 50+, then mess with your epic when you can't find a group. At 58, I duo'd the black dire with a 60 shaman and can easily solo stables in CoM on my down time.

At 45, you are going to waste a lot of time that could be better spent grinding. Just my $.02!

Chris
Old 01-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

I've been working on it when I can't find a group. Seems harder lately but I get what you men
Old 02-05-2013, 03:07 AM
Large Rat

For anyone interested in doing bondl turnins to kindly, It took me exactly 21 bondls and 1 woe/envy/marr to go from nothing to kindly.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For anyone interested in doing bondl turnins to kindly, It took me exactly 21 bondls and 1 woe/envy/marr to go from nothing to kindly.
And from kindly I got max faction notification on the 8th CoM turnin.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

Cool thanks for the heads up. Did you do woe/envy turn ins more than once?
Closed Thread