Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 11:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm gonna ignore the non-bolded parts of your posts from now on.
Cecily is cool

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Fuck yeah, it works.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Orc

Ya, you guys keep saying for us to go after higher tier mobs, we will, you forget we just started guild back up 2 weeks ago, how many bosses did BDA kill when they were 2 weeks old? 0 , thats how many.....don't worry we will be going for your "class C" mobs soon enough.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:37 AM
Banned

Just realized that lord bob doesn't have a recruitment page.

If you want to succeed your going to have to actually recruit.

Do you have a website? Recruitment requirements and a PR guy? Hell I'll run your thread just because you rustle BDA.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just realized that lord bob doesn't have a recruitment page.

If you want to succeed your going to have to actually recruit.

Do you have a website? Recruitment requirements and a PR guy? Hell I'll run your thread just because you rustle BDA.
I think its time you bring back your stream to advertise for Lord Bob

do the lords work.....Lord Bob that is..
Old 05-30-2014, 11:40 AM
Orc

Most of Dojo is from Asia. China actually. Our schedules are designed around that fact. We can start raids anywhere from 6am - 12pm EST. And continue throughout the day as our EST players login. A giant shit heap? Far from it.

Just remember fellas, were only 2 weeks old. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what all this means.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like if we don't want to be fat disgusting basement nerds, we get our nuts jocked for being "vending machine," but if we take ONE DAY to ourselves to TMO out and stay up all night raiding elfsim all of a sudden we're just sooooo pathetic soooooo scurrred

Please guys, everything we do in this game we do to impress Dojefoljefol, we just want MAESTRO SLAYER to think we're cool, just tell us what we need to do to win the approval of GORGALOSK FOOD
You do realize these mobs currently spawn mostly on one day and it is generally on the weekend ? I mean calling people "Basement Nerds" for playing EQ different than you really has no basis in reality with the current variance and mob spawn times. It just makes you look jealous and petty.

I mean even if what I said wasn't the case.. You guys logged in fine for Sky at 3 AM. Guess you must be basement nerds!
Old 05-30-2014, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Are you and Maryjane from China also, Hyjal?
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 05-30-2014, 11:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize these mobs currently spawn mostly on one day and it is generally on the weekend ? I mean calling people "Basement Nerds" for playing EQ different than you really has no basis in reality with the current variance and mob spawn times. It just makes you look jealous and petty.

I mean even if what I said wasn't the case.. You guys logged in fine for Sky at 3 AM. Guess you must be basement nerds!
I have been saying this exact thing since raids have been permalocked on Saturday. I work 8-5 every weekday and still go out on the weekend and make 60% of raids.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Kobold

Also, this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cecily is cool
Closed Thread