Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 02:35 AM
Sarnak

I can just say that in my vast hyperbolic experience dealing with the fairer sex, I don't see how many women would be accepting of their male partner changing identities overnight.

However, I do have an ongoing theory that all women are bisexual which may explain this phenomenon.

I can say that if I was with a woman who suddenly wanted to switch into a man, it'd be game over. We might be able to stay really good friends but an ongoing intimate relationship is completely out of the question.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can just say that in my vast hyperbolic experience dealing with the fairer sex, I don't see how many women would be accepting of their male partner changing identities overnight.

However, I do have an ongoing theory that all women are bisexual which may explain this phenomenon.

I can say that if I was with a woman who suddenly wanted to switch into a man, it'd be game over. We might be able to stay really good friends but an ongoing intimate relationship is completely out of the question.
what if she didn't want the op?
Old 07-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what if she didn't want the op?
I don't really know what a female to male op entails. But if she's gonna take hormones have boobs shrink, grow a bunch of facial hair and try to be butch/manly. Would s/he want to pitch?

I hate to sound shallow but I am only a man but it's really more than just the physical aspect as well.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Also if s/he became a male and was still attracted to me, wouldn't that make her gay/bi? I don't really care about what others like to do but as for my own desire and orientation it wouldn't be comfortable to me.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also if s/he became a male and was still attracted to me, wouldn't that make her gay/bi?
I think aladerp said it best .. something like "labels fail on the fringe."