Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

Default 30 minutes to reclaim a camp???

No.

You people who are making up some rule about "if i die / go LD i have 30 minutes to reclaim a camp" are absolutely wrong.

The only time you have a period of time to reclaim a camp (which, by the way, its 20 minutes....) is when the server goes down for 1 reason or another...for EVERYONE. This means a) power outage at the Data Center, b) Patch time, c) server restart.....

If you die, if you go LD, if you leave your camp for any reason other than a sever crash/down time....then you lose the camp. Its that simple.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

Poor Hobby,and the rest of the guides.

The sad thing is 90% of the people bitching or making up things, don't even read the boards. It would be so much easier on this server if people could think like normal humans, and not some /b/ kiddies playing video games.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

If you're talking about the jade prod camp, the unofficial rule at the camp has often been that you're allowed a grace period if you LD to reclaim the camp. Though I think it's more like 15-20minutes.

But this rule has purely been a play nice rule and *should* be explained as being an agreement between players and not an actual GM enforceable rule.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 05-20-2011, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

This is not in regards to any particular camp... The camps defined thread has already been made by xzerion along time ago and that is how I handle those disputes.

This is in regards to the petitions sent in saying "so and so stoledededededed my camp after i cra'shed...i told him to read the forums as it clearly says we have 30 minutes to reclaim...."

Its stupid -.-
Old 05-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Banned

I wish you guys could start banning people who petition others even though one of the below criteria is met:

A) Nobody broke any actual rules
B) The petitioner lied about what the other individual did (i.e. he tagged my mob and ks'd me qq, when in fact logs show that the petitioned individual did no such thing).

EDIT: MY GUESS IS THAT THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE ARE MULTIPLE OFFENDERS. PLEASE CONFIRM/DENY! <3
Old 05-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Bans for people lying in petitions would be awesome. Nothing major, just like 3 hours so they totally get fucked when trying to get/hold popular camps.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Banned

True story... Was lvling my alt with a few people at the scryer camp in guk... We invite some enchanter:::cough::zuranthium::::cough to join our group. This guy doesn't like me so he disbands almost immediately after joining.... Then he petitions and says he wants part of the scryer room.... Well a gm comes along and what do you know we are forced to share with him even tho we were there first... We invited him... And he choose to let personal drama get in the way of a good group... He was the one that disbanded why were we forced to move while he got to reap the benefits of soloing a camp that we broke.... Not really fair but its just how the cookie crumbles
Old 05-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True story... Was lvling my alt with a few people at the scryer camp in guk... We invite some enchanter:::cough::zuranthium::::cough to join our group. This guy doesn't like me so he disbands almost immediately after joining.... Then he petitions and says he wants part of the scryer room.... Well a gm comes along and what do you know we are forced to share with him even tho we were there first... We invited him... And he choose to let personal drama get in the way of a good group... He was the one that disbanded why were we forced to move while he got to reap the benefits of soloing a camp that we broke.... Not really fair but its just how the cookie crumbles
Zuranthium, isn't that the dbag that was on a tirade about why giving druids perma animal charm would make the game more classic, and nerd raged about ingame maps?
Old 05-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*If* that went down as you said it did, that's rough. Sorry to hear that.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zuranthium, isn't that the dbag that was on a tirade about why giving druids perma animal charm would make the game more classic, and nerd raged about ingame maps?
Almost 100% positive thats him, yeah. Rofl thats actually funny shit if it is him.
Closed Thread