Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you know all this CIA type shit about this server, Claim it is corrupt as fuck but yet you're gonna make a new toon and play anonymously. Sounds legit
Pretty much
Old 07-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I thought your obsession with trolling me fit the bill even better
Hardly an obsession. Paranoid much?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeziyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody cares just leave nobody likes you
OH MY GOD NOBODY LIKES ME OMG LIFE SUCKS OMG I NEED THIS INTERNET VALIDATION SO BAD THERES NO WAY I COULD EVER HAVE A REAL LIFE OR ANYTHING OMG
Old 07-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hardly an obsession. Paranoid much?
Well you sure make it a point to respond to just about everything i say with inane, mindless nonsense.. but then again I shouldn't be surprised about those kinds of things coming from you and your ilk.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you poke around there you find he posts his real name and Skype contact info.
post more detailed info maybe a half link or some clues on how to find this, before he removes it. An p99 elite hack team GO. Send him some nice "emails"

Turp --- Purp
60 Shm 60 Wiz
Old 07-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turp_SmokinPurp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
post more detailed info maybe a half link or some clues on how to find this, before he removes it. An p99 elite hack team GO. Send him some nice "emails"
If you hadn't fried you brain on pot you would probably be able to see how utterly nonsensical this is.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you sure make it a point to respond to just about everything i say with inane, mindless nonsense.. but then again I shouldn't be surprised about those kinds of things coming from you and your ilk.
Define "Just about anything you say". I'd say I have maybe a 3% response rate to anything you say. Is that just about anything?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
This only proves that you don't understand the underworld of this game.

Yes, I was using MQ2, but the dll that was in my build was one that the GMs couldn't detect, hence why the exploit hadn't been fixed up till that point. I had been using that nodelaythrow for over a month without any of the scans catching me.

If you look at all of the dates, and all of the messages on the forums you will find that I didn't start RMTing and exploiting until AFTER the chtulu account was banned. All of that info is completely verifiable. People keep bringing up how I am linked to things, but everything that I have mentioned adds up 100%. You peoples' propensity to groupthink is causing you to overlook the actual facts that you have presented in front of you.

There's a whole lot more to this story that no one but me and the GMs know about at this point as well, and those things will likely never see light to the public. I get that people are angry, and I get that people feel like I wasted their time, but all of my actions have been multifaceted, designed to affect lots of different groups of people at once.

Just think about it. You get to keep playing your precious classic EQ minus a BUNCH of RMT operations and minus some major exploits that would have never been exposed if it weren't for me. That's your gain from what I did, and there are other gains for other various people in various places that have gained from this too.

I gained pretty much nothing from all of this other than a one-sided interview, more public pressure and aggression than I have ever experienced in my life, and a bad reputation. Now who is getting the better end of the deal?
I see a bunch of hyperbole from you is all. You claim groupthink is what is occurring when the people reading your silly replies are smart enough to see through most of it. I rarely read what other people say regarding a comment before replying to a comment myself. So "Groupthink" doesn't enter into it at all. You are simply full of crap. If anything you did helped the server it was marginal at best. I highly doubt it had any great impact outside of the value you put into it in your own mind. You see yourself as this grand crusader for truth and speak like you made a huge sacrifice for the community. This is all you building an image of yourself to help you overlook the shady crap you yourself did.

Sorry, but I am not buying you are some kind of master manipulator with an all encompassing plan to make people think a certain way. IF you were as intelligent as you pretend to be you would have found a better less combative way to deal with the "Injustices" as you see them. It doesn't take mass hysteria to solve problems it just complicates and causes more problems. You yourself even didn't predict the problems you were going to run into with the community yet you are now (LOL) trying to claim you had it all planned out to work out exactly like it did. Give me a break you were a moron using MQ2 trying to get something for free.

Sure you being involved in RMT gave you some info into it and dealing with other people involved with it gave you their stories. This doesn't make you a great crusader for justice... This makes you a piece of crap searching for the easy way to attain what other people worked hard for on the server legitimately. Heh, but even RMT wasn't easy enough for you... You had to come back and try to blackmail the staff into giving you a character back that was banned because as anyone with a brain can see.. You really aren't a person who can work for anything. It has to be handed to you.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see a bunch of hyperbole from you is all. You claim groupthink is what is occurring when the people reading your silly replies are smart enough to see through most of it. I rarely read what other people say regarding a comment before replying to a comment myself. So "Groupthink" doesn't enter into it at all. You are simply full of crap. If anything you did helped the server it was marginal at best. I highly doubt it had any great impact outside of the value you put into it in your own mind. You see yourself as this grand crusader for truth and speak like you made a huge sacrifice for the community. This is all you building an image of yourself to help you overlook the shady crap you yourself did.

Sorry, but I am not buying you are some kind of master manipulator with an all encompassing plan to make people think a certain way. IF you were as intelligent as you pretend to be you would have found a better less combative way to deal with the "Injustices" as you see them. It doesn't take mass hysteria to solve problems it just complicates and causes more problems. You yourself even didn't predict the problems you were going to run into with the community yet you are now (LOL) trying to claim you had it all planned out to work out exactly like it did. Give me a break you were a moron using MQ2 trying to get something for free.

Sure you being involved in RMT gave you some info into it and dealing with other people involved with it gave you their stories. This doesn't make you a great crusader for justice... This makes you a piece of crap searching for the easy way to attain what other people worked hard for on the server legitimately. Heh, but even RMT wasn't easy enough for you... You had to come back and try to blackmail the staff into giving you a character back that was banned because as anyone with a brain can see.. You really aren't a person who can work for anything. It has to be handed to you.
Everything you just said was an extrapolation. You understand that right? You've created your own sense of truth in your mind and you believe it even though it isn't based on reality. All you see is what I have shown you from this. The GMs haven't even spoken on what they have learned from me.

I didn't know or care how the community reacted to my stunt, but now they are calling me the villain when I was the catalyst to all of this shit being fixed. That's pretty irritating. I don't want to be a savior but I would at least like for people to look at things from a balanced perspective so that they MIGHT see some truth out of all of this. If people just perceive it as me lying and wasting time, then they won't even see or appreciate the changes that happens when all is said and done. it isn't about glorifying myself. There are people outside of the forums that are FAR more pissed at me than anyone here. Look at ourplat.com's inventory. Do you think that is an accident? Look at the small time RMTers. They are almost COMPLETELY gone. Look at Platlord. He is GONE (but that wasn't 100% my doing).

At least accept that my actions have caused change. If the GMs acknowledge it one day it might help you to believe me, but I'm not banking on it. All I can do is appeal to your better judgement, but I don't know if that's even going to work at this point.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

That's why as soon as I can I am going to start a new character and not let anyone know who I am. I can experience the game and at least feel like a lot of the bullshit that got me (and my friend, for that matter) screwed over originally is gone.
Closed Thread