Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Large Bat

Default Raid Calendar Rotation Proposal

I would like to offer a server calendar rotation raid proposal that I believe is objective and lays out specific criteria that a guild or an alliance of guilds must meet to join and remain on the calendar. I believe this is a fair and low drama approach that is easy to maintain.

All raid targets will be classified into tiers. No guild or an alliance of guilds will be put on to the rotation until they prove they can meet the minimum raid size for each tier.

Alliances – Guilds may form alliances with other guilds to meet the minimum size requirement for each tier. The alliance must be formally announced on the forums with the guild leader of each member guild publically agreeing to the alliance. No guild may be a member of more than one alliance.

Rotation councils – Each tier of raid tiers will be managed by a council made up from one representative from each guild or alliance on the rotation. The council is responsible for verifying new requests to join the rotation and establishing the rotation.

Rotation schedules – Each guild or alliance is allotted one slot on each of the zones they qualify for. If their raid force is not in place within one hour after the target spawns, they forfeit their place in line and the next guild or alliance in line gets a shot.

Calendar swaps are allowed if the two parties in agreement post in the forums at least 24 hours before the scheduled spawn.

Rotation additions and removals

Any guild or formally announced alliance that wishes to be added to a rotation must have the required raid force assembled in East Commons between 10AM and 11:00 AM CST Saturday. The raid force must be verified by a minimum of two members of the rotation council. If the council is unable to send two members to verify the requirement, then the applicant is automatically added as a full member to the rotation.

If a guild or alliance fails to clear their allotted target two consecutive rotations, then they will be put on a suspension for two rotations.

All additions and removals are specific to the tier in question. For Example, a failure to meet a tier three rotation does not affect their standing for Tier one or two rotations.

Tiers

Tier I - Raid group minimum requirement – 1 group of 55+

Phinigel Autropos
Nagafen
Vox

Tier II –Raid group minimum requirements – 3 groups of 55+
Kunark Dragons
Master Yael
Venril Sathir
VP

Tier III - Raid group minimum requirements – 5 groups of 55+

Plane of Sky
Plane of Fear
Plane of Hate
Old 01-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

i just want to say that it does not make sense that VP = 3 Groups and Fear/Hate =5 groups?

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 01-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

A for troll effort.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Rotations will never happen. Else 30 more guilds will pop up.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just want to say that it does not make sense that VP = 3 Groups and Fear/Hate =5 groups?
Then it can be moved to Tier 3.

Quote:
Rotations will never happen. Else 30 more guilds will pop up.
That's why there's a minimum requirements, alliances and removal if they can't clear.
Closed Thread