Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by garzahd` [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr;

vegetarians are alot healthy+skinnier than you, maybe you could learn some things from them fatboy.
Not true at all. I tried the vegetarian thing for half a year, was really sick from it. Every vegetarian/vegan I know is in terrible health except for like 3 of them who actually take vitamins like they're supposed to. Humans aren't meant to eat strictly vegetables. If we were we wouldn't have canines.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

You know what's worse than high and mighty vegetarians looking down on people from their towers? Douchebags who lump entire groups of people together and attack them over the internet.

I've been a vegetarian for over 5 years now, and since then have slaughtered a cow. Not every vegetarian is a big PETA loving pussy.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Banned

This was very obviously not directed at you, then.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Harrison;412152]Visage, you're bad at EQ.(lol pycoba) You're balding at 23. You admit to hiding cameras while dateraping underaged girls. You go to the mall to stalk to high school girls. You wear makeup. You have had two kids already and failed a marriage. You're barely even literate to the degree that my 10 year-old nieces and nephews are past you in literacy. You're so pathetically attention starved that you have to spam these forums with your disgustingly hideous "he/she" pictures.
Is there a single thing on this planet that you are good at?[/QUOTE]

Lol i found is insult the funniest. YOU ARE BAD AT EQ~~!!! LMAO I'm hurt.
Look up the definition of stalking. Correct I prefer to take advantage... Makeup I do wear. Well I would agree anything with having to do with writing or gramm on the net I fall under. However, I read well. Quite the opposite really on attention starving. Your one to talk on spamming forums let alone server wide chat Finawins. Comming from a guy who post photos of himself in a lawn chair with laptop in hand... LOL disgusting he she pictures. Where is that photo with the whale your with? LOL as far as being good at something. I Play guitar pretty well. I am really gifted socially. I also am good at getting laid. More so I'm good at reading people , I am a people person believe it or not =). Thanks for the concern as always. NOw how about them weight watchers friend????
Old 09-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Banned

Can anyone read that gibberish or is he drooling on the keyboard again?

I hope to God those kids aren't yours and you didn't pass on your genetic filth.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone read that gibberish or is he drooling on the keyboard again?

I hope to God those kids aren't yours and you didn't pass on your genetic filth.
Speaking of kids... How's your brother man =)
Old 09-24-2011, 06:00 PM
Banned

Not that you have a leg to stand on, morally, professionally, or pretty much in anything that you "pride" yourself in...that's just another indicator of how pathetic you are right there kid.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that you have a leg to stand on, morally, professionally, or pretty much in anything that you "pride" yourself in...that's just another indicator of how pathetic you are right there kid.
Right... Harrison on yet another Saturday... In house ragin on P99 forums. Dude.. Get off your fat ass and get out... Get laid... Loose some of your baby fat. Get a make over. Something. You call me pathetic , but as you can see I get off my ass and go out and have fun. You? the same old song and dance , Fat guy ragin on the net , classic role , but so Cliche
Old 09-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Banned

You're inside on a Saturday saying that someone else inside on a Saturday is pathetic. (at 6pm no less)

You're a fucking genius.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:05 PM
Banned

I have to go now Harrison. I have to go out and enjoy my life outside the internet. I rec you do the same. It's ok to get up of the lawnchair. Put the food down and close the laptop. I promise one day your gonna meet some special girl that might weigh under 170 pounds. When that day comes I hope you start talking positive like myself and not so angry. Fat angry guy's with little wangs are just helpless. They can't control themselves. You sir could be destined for average! Come on raise the bar~ Prove to the world your not just a fat man on the internet , god bless Harrison. Tell your brother I said Hi
Closed Thread