Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

it would be an interesting thesis to explore why is there such a powerful unilateral desire for the zombie apocalypse (or similar apocalypse myths - rapture, 2012 etc).
Old 10-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would survive this. Harrison however would not.

Fat people are always the first to turn. Zombies can catch them easier (if we're talking about 28 days later Kenyan speed zombies.)
You do realize that I am an amateur runner, right? I race 5-6 times a year and train regularly.

Fat joke fail #1032837

Anyways, between my training, experiences in life with survival situations, and general knowledge, I would bet any amount of money on my survival over that of yours any day of the week. Also, high-speed zombies are blasphemy.
Last edited by Harrison; 10-04-2011 at 02:39 PM..
Old 10-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

amateur runner that means u get filmed with a grainy camera and go limp all the time right? yea pretty sure you'd still get owned
Old 10-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Banned

No, it means I run but I don't make a living out of it and am not professional. I know the English language is tough for you, but seriously, get off my dick.

What I do for fun would likely make you vomit. I bet you huff and puff climbing stairs.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it means I run but I don't make a living out of it and am not professional. I know the English language is tough for you, but seriously, get off my dick.
lol

Quote:
What I do for fun would likely make you vomit.
i bet it would u perv
Old 10-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Banned

Plan:

Gather up friends who have likely survived, mount up, gather resources, and get to the nearby island with only one bridge to access it. This is of course hinging on the idea that zombies do not swim. As a result of having lost higher brain function to accomplish complicated movements and/or the idea to walk through water.

From there we pool resources again while on the island.
Then we fortify entry points to deter looters and gangs that will arise.
Forays out to find survivors and help from this point on, depending on number of survivors with us of course.
Survival, an entire island to farm on, call home. Zombie free.

I think in the event of this imaginary zombie apocalypse that gangs, thieves, looters, and generally just scumbags will be more dangerous than zombies themselves.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Banned

my plans would be live and let live, bros.

the only possible way i see my town surviving a zombie apocalypse if it actually reached our town is launching out on a barge or something because you can't leave this city on foot at all.

You could potentially live on the other side of Douglas, the winds and temps are so cold and fierce a zombie would have a hard time traversing it, but then that gets you hypothermia unless there are hunting cabins over there still.

Juneau itself has one highway that goes way out, about 30 miles north, you could hole up in Saint Theresa's Shrine, if you blocked off the small path from the cabins to the actual shrine zombies wont be able to climb up the steep shelf the shrine is on, plus the rocky ground thats out when the tide is low would probably kill most of them anyway.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

i'd imagine no swimming would be allowed, there's a possibility that zombies can walk on lakebed floors though.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Banned

Its oceanbed
Old 10-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default I'd take this

AA12
In action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8
And many many clips...
Closed Thread