Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 07:17 AM
Planar Protector

I'm sure the guy was a dick before you started talking shit to him, that just wouldn't fit in the screen shot right?

Your attempted flame threads are getting pathetic. From what we can see here the Bard did absolutely nothing but react to your bitchy comments and attempts to troll him. "lol u mad" is the second thing your dumb ass says in the screen shot. You sure do look like an innocent victim.....
Old 06-13-2014, 07:17 AM
Sarnak

My money is on Harry Potter.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

Fuck me

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 06-13-2014, 07:59 AM
Banned

Fast forward 3 months, Choral the bard is apping to TMO playing resist songs in the newly released Ntov, He is in full Skyshrine armor and has his epic due to the effort he puts in to better his character. His app is going well, some people note he is very high strung but his competitive nature puts him ahead of the pack. He knows that if he strives for perfection the guild will reward him.

Meanwhile huddled in the now empty Karnor's Castle a group of Rants and Flames guild members stand around the corpse of a Drolvarg telling tales of that raging bard they met that one time in Paw and how he was such a nerd, They also Lament that they wish they could kill mobs in Velks but the "Spider's hit too hard and our tank can't hold agro" They start pulling skeletons in silence as GM Sirken announced TMO's server first kill of Vulak'Aerr.

What a bunch of Nerds...

Yeah...
Old 06-13-2014, 08:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fast forward 3 months, Choral the bard is apping to TMO playing resist songs in the newly released Ntov, He is in full Skyshrine armor and has his epic due to the effort he puts in to better his character. His app is going well, some people note he is very high strung but his competitive nature puts him ahead of the pack. He knows that if he strives for perfection the guild will reward him.

Meanwhile huddled in the now empty Karnor's Castle a group of Rants and Flames guild members stand around the corpse of a Drolvarg telling tales of that raging bard they met that one time in Paw and how he was such a nerd, They also Lament that they wish they could kill mobs in Velks but the "Spider's hit too hard and our tank can't hold agro" They start pulling skeletons in silence as GM Sirken announced TMO's server first kill of Vulak'Aerr.

What a bunch of Nerds...

Yeah...
Nobody cares tho. Still a bunch of nerds. Good luck with your shit server

Old 06-13-2014, 08:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody cares tho. Still a bunch of nerds. Good luck with your shit server
It's only a shit server if your the one not doing the shitting.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So did you go back to 4chan?
I've never even been to 4chan ~:c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure the guy was a dick before you started talking shit to him, that just wouldn't fit in the screen shot right?

Your attempted flame threads are getting pathetic. From what we can see here the Bard did absolutely nothing but react to your bitchy comments and attempts to troll him. "lol u mad" is the second thing your dumb ass says in the screen shot. You sure do look like an innocent victim.....
You have some kind of strange personal vendetta against me, so anything you post in this thread is irrelevant and not worth reading. Move along.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only a shit server if your the one not doing the shitting.
5 years of kunark. It's amazing you justify playing a server that never changes.

Old 06-13-2014, 08:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but we needed a sixth
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2014, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
?