Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 03:19 AM
Sarnak

Default Your Browser / Video Game Rotation

What is your internet surfing go-to websites / topics, and what are your video game rotations?

For me:
facebook / p99 forums / youtube / drug reddits / 4chan /v/ & /gif/

p99, ffxiv, random steam games(mostly rogue-likes) and store browsing, occasional wow, and emulators

I made this thread mostly for possible new things to add to my rotations but also because I'm interested in yours!
Old 09-07-2017, 03:33 AM
Banned

Mostly email and facebook. I LOVE youtube, and have a few subs I am sort of obsessed with. If I have goofing off time I'll look at a few subreddits I like. Usually music/band or nintendo related. P99 I might check once or twice a week.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:42 AM
Fire Giant

Red face

i visit p99 forums, sometimes foh, youtube

i just play p99 right now, but would like to pick ffxiv back up. i just have trouble doing more than one thing at a time and tend to get liek super absorbed in it COMPLETELY whatever it is :/
Old 09-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Speyedar, you should try Dark Souls 3. It'll make your heart skip a few beats.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Aviak

Ya'll should check out Battle for Wesnoth. It's free, has relatively good art/storytelling/music, tons of campaign content, and a great amount of tactical depth. The tutorial is rather adept at getting you into the game mechanics quickly and is actually a good amount of fun. It's a good game to boot up for a romp through a scenario or two when the P99 grind sinks in a bit too deeply:

https://www.wesnoth.org
Old 09-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much love for DS3 - if you have not played Dark Souls 3 OP then your search is over, because that game is one of the best ever made by far. Plus I cant imagine how much DLC there is for it now, I bought it on release day and never played the DLC
There are two DLC - the game is now "complete." First (Ashes of Ariandel) is okay - short yet pretty fun battles. Second (The Ringed City) DLC is S-tier.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

I've not played Ringed City yet. I stopped playing a while back while I was in the middle of Ashes.

The PVP in that game is the best. I've been a fan since I first bought Demon's Souls in 2008 or 09....bleh I can't remember. Demon's Souls just after release was sold at Walmart for 70$. First time I saw a PS3 game for that much. I believe I paid 75$ out the door and first thinking, this game better be worth it. LOL....what a dumb thought.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Banned

Email p99 forums Facebook then imgur. I alternate between an mmo and hearthstone if I'm playing games.
Closed Thread