Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

I remember when Supremacydru was in my guild ... Supremacy.

I feel old now.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Envy is when you want something someone else has, jealousy is when you want to keep something from everyone else. OP is envious not jealous.
no just spiteful.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's this about Afeni multi-boxing?
he multiboxes porters but gets away with it because of "unknown reasons"

unknown reasons probably the same unknown reasons that causes the thousands of EQ live players that WANT to play classic EQ but stay far far away from p99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2017, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Have you ever actually been a porter-for-hire? If you have, you would know that "multiboxing porters" would be idiotic. Why the hell would you box porters?

I have a semi-retired druid in DaP and pretty much never port for hire. Every once in a while if I have 15 minutes or something I'll turn on my tag and do a couple ports, but honestly it's too much of a PITA for me to do it consistently. Thank god some people actually have the patience and general willingness to help people out by porting, because I sure as hell don't. And I can't imagine a reason why I'd actually box porters lol.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever actually been a porter-for-hire? If you have, you would know that "multiboxing porters" would be idiotic. Why the hell would you box porters?

I have a semi-retired druid in DaP and pretty much never port for hire. Every once in a while if I have 15 minutes or something I'll turn on my tag and do a couple ports, but honestly it's too much of a PITA for me to do it consistently. Thank god some people actually have the patience and general willingness to help people out by porting, because I sure as hell don't. And I can't imagine a reason why I'd actually box porters lol.
wow, you are a smart one arent you
Old 09-22-2017, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It is not easy *winkyface*

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 09-22-2017, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

The multibox porters have union support. It will be impossible to get a ban to stick.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why the hell would you box porters? ...I can't imagine a reason why I'd actually box porters lol.
I have insider info.

Hopefully I don't get caught passing the DAP trade secrets to you guys.

I think it's important now more than ever though, to disclose exactly what's going on.

DAP porters make so much plats that they are constantly having to bank the thousands of plats that they accrue over time while porting.

Boxing a trader in EC alleviates them from carrying around tons of plats, and saves them time because they don't have to stop porting and run to a bank every 10 minutes.

It's about efficiency.

Bonus tip; Every fatcat actually has a DAP porter. How do you think they got to be fatcats? All that plat began from porting.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Banned

this is a pretty nice thread
Old 10-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialabum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a pretty nice thread
Yea I merged them to stoke your Ego.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread