Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-23-2015, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasMinor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not handing any UI's out now that UI nerfs are being talked about. sorry guys.
I dont think they are going to do anything that big to the UI. fuck if they forced 800x600 on us most people would complain for sure.
Old 01-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think they are going to do anything that big to the UI. fuck if they forced 800x600 on us most people would complain for sure.
They are going to eventually. If people complain it won't matter its a public Emu server that's owned privately and services cant be charged or none of this is legal.

If anyone makes one red-cent off any of this someones headed to court with a do-not-pass-go head start. I'm not worried, people will only find out what sony did and why things got broken and like that stops anyone from creating or/ digging up old 3rd party work around. Messing with the whole UI enforcement isn't going to worth it, lol trust me i know.

I knew people that lived to mess with Sony when all that was happening, start talking open-web emu servers, shit forget about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Me im already ready.

"She wished for gold, but not the strength to carry it!"-Unknown
Old 01-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasMinor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are going to eventually. If people complain it won't matter its a public Emu server that's owned privately and services cant be charged or none of this is legal.

If anyone makes one red-cent off any of this someones headed to court with a do-not-pass-go head start. I'm not worried, people will only find out what sony did and why things got broken and like that stops anyone from creating or/ digging up old 3rd party work around. Messing with the whole UI enforcement isn't going to worth it, lol trust me i know.

I knew people that lived to mess with Sony when all that was happening, start talking open-web emu servers, shit forget about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Me im already ready.

I dont understand how that forces them to set back the UI or do anything to it.

also theres not many ways at this moment for SOE to find out how much money is going towards this emu project. So its safe to say that they may have already made some money on it. And if so, good! They deserve a few cheeseburgers imo.

tbh i dont see how what you say in this post relates to forcing a change on the UI. The only post I can find where it even kind of alludes to them changing things on the UI is this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 chatbox? Maybe for non-staff. Heh.
Debated throttling ppl to 56k equivalent. Nah.
Item linking? No. CS total nightmare with trade scammers.
Cap FPS? Thought about it, nah.
800x600? Hah. In a viewport too. We are getting older. I dont know abt ur eyesight, but i am getting close to 50. Hell no.

H
if you know anywhere else that they state some changes they will be making to the UI let me know I would love to read up on them.
Old 01-23-2015, 09:22 PM
Fire Giant

See sig for my Vert UI and the link to the classic UI setup thread (so you no longer get XML errors).
Old 01-24-2015, 06:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont understand how that forces them to set back the UI or do anything to it.

also theres not many ways at this moment for SOE to find out how much money is going towards this emu project. So its safe to say that they may have already made some money on it. And if so, good! They deserve a few cheeseburgers imo.

tbh i dont see how what you say in this post relates to forcing a change on the UI. The only post I can find where it even kind of alludes to them changing things on the UI is this post.

if you know anywhere else that they state some changes they will be making to the UI let me know I would love to read up on them.
I didn't link/quote anywhere because your actually currently apart of the actual discussion that is about upcoming UI changes

link to your own post paleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=157229

You listed on the Top-7th-page of the thread

After reading those, read first page, UI changes coming will be intended, i didn't sound like i want the UI to revert to the old because i don't or wouldn't.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Last edited by AtlasMinor; 01-24-2015 at 06:56 PM..
Old 01-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Download
Has nobody noticed the shout in the bottom right corner? lol
Old 01-25-2015, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuthroTull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has nobody noticed the shout in the bottom right corner? lol
hheheheh
Old 01-26-2015, 03:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

FIXED 9-12 SLOT SpellBars into UASABLE(8-SLOT) Time Reverse-Engineering [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can help fix any spell bar that was updated to OoW 9slot and above just let me know somehow

Heres proof [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Enjoy i picked TK Brier it goes with the book, i think?

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]

If you were lucky enough to notice my buff bar, ya i fixed that to, and a ton of other things [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 03-31-2017, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

looking for anyone who has a copy of this UI, was P99 Optimized UI
Old 03-31-2017, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

if no one has it, im looking into how to make one similar to it

it just uses the default ui and im not sure if Xevin had to do any graphical changes but i am assuming he did, which is the part im not familiar with