Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're assuming the vendor she's using accepts Ether. And the market price doesn't really matter. It only matters for people investing, which doesn't seem to be the case. You could also argue Ether is a lot more unstable than Bitcoin at the moment. And if she's just making a one time, or monthly purchase, it's not going to make a difference.
That's why I suggested to just get a new card that lets you purchase from anywhere.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 09-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
$111 million eh? buy the eqmac db pls
eleventy-one-million?
Old 09-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

why buy when it's free?
Old 09-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why buy when it's free?
no the real one
Old 09-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

I love how a quarter of the p99 community hit it big in cryptocurrency.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

WELL i cant help you with Birth Control, but I've got plenty of test if u change ur mind well not really. im actually low on test.

im intrigued by your necessity for bitcoins. guess u dont like leaving the house or dont live in an area where you feel comfortable since u were using a CC to begin with

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-07-2017 at 06:41 PM..
Old 09-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
$111 million eh?
*rolling eyes*

Old 09-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BitCoin isn't the way to go. The market price is super high. You might have better luck with ethereum.

If you have a decent backup rig you could farm it. It's pretty easy to set up. Lots of YouTube guides. However it's a slow proccess to come up with 161 dollars. Honestly I would get another credit card that will let you make your illegal purchases instead of going the BC route. Quicker and easier.
I remember when I tried to use prepaid credit cards for stuff other than Steam games.

The amount of stuff prepaids dont work on such as subscriptions is really lame. I had to create a junk fake business paypal/google wallet in order to siphon my credit cards back into my bank account into meaningful cash again. I had initially loaded up several prepaids with a few hundred bucks a piece. Then I realized it was garbage and they won't run on most internet purchases due to a USA-ONLY restriction, and then there is also the recurring fee restriction.

So even if the card has 300 dollars on it, you can't subscribe to anything even if its a 1-time payment. So lets say you select ONE MONTH subscription, the card has 300 bucks, it still doesn't matter. It won't bill the 9.99 due to the subscription restriction placed on all prepaid cards.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-07-2017 at 06:53 PM..
Old 09-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when I tried to use prepaid credit cards for stuff other than Steam games.

The amount of stuff prepaids dont work on such as subscriptions is really lame. I had to create a junk fake business paypal/google wallet in order to siphon my credit cards back into my bank account into meaningful cash again. I had initially loaded up several prepaids with a few hundred bucks a piece. Then I realized it was garbage and they won't run on most internet purchases due to a USA-ONLY restriction, and then there is also the recurring fee restriction.

So even if the card has 300 dollars on it, you can't subscribe to anything even if its a 1-time payment. So lets say you select ONE MONTH subscription, the card has 300 bucks, it still doesn't matter. It won't bill the 9.99 due to the subscription restriction placed on all prepaid cards.
Didn't say Prepaid CCs. They are literally glorified gift cards.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 09-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't say Prepaid CCs. They are literally glorified gift cards.
thats true she can just send a cash wire if they accept that form of payment its a lot easier than crypto if you don't already have cryptos in your possession, to me anyway.

most vendors of Birth Control have 3 payment options available. credit, cash wire, and cryptos.

Closed Thread