Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 05:13 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Kebkorez here. I'm a little late to this party. For the record I did NOT kill steal him. He confused me for someone else and the chat log is changed a bit.

I've had a death in the family recently and should've responded better i guess.

OP, I. I'm sorry I triggered you enough to post on the forum and add bold (along with colors wow!). Also got the added bonus of OP claiming I'm autistic
Old 09-18-2017, 06:14 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Kebkorez here, I did not KS. We were pulling from entrance of kurns.

OP I'm so sad I triggered you enough to come running to the forums. I'll make amends. If you come to newbie Ra.p in FoB. I'll give you 36 gold and 14 bonechips! That's 14! Count em!
Old 09-18-2017, 11:58 AM
Banned

Backfire thread! OP nowhere to be found after allegations of cuckoldry. Will white knight posters step in and use this opportunity to appear non-status-quo? Will Samoht try to sound intelligent? Can Swish risk his post count on another suspension? TUNE IN
Old 09-18-2017, 03:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^You forget this is 2017 RnF, the rules have changed.
I miss the old threads for ass and boobs.

Seriously though ...what happened to the butts and the boobs, gentlemen? Have the rules changed? Has the hammer been dropped on those most excellent threads?
Old 09-18-2017, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
another rnf thread bent to my will hehe
Nice YT dude
Old 09-18-2017, 09:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Kebkorez here
I did not KS Sweating (OP). But I wish that I had. Taking your 2 bonechips gave me more relief than a thousand lying OPs!

hahaha, but in all seriousness, there were a ton of people in the zone. Maybe OP is mistaking me for someone else. I was camping entrance, and have no idea why he thought I was KSing.

Should of replied to OP better in chat? I admit it. No doubt about it, of course. For that, I'm sorry! I'll try harder next time.

OP, I'm sorry I triggered you enough to run to the forums and post our discussion. Looks like you put in a lot of work with that bold text. That must of taken some work! Also calling me autistic. It takes a real man with a sharp wit and brilliance to come up with that caliber of insults.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously though ...what happened to the butts and the boobs, gentlemen? Have the rules changed? Has the hammer been dropped on those most excellent threads?
i think people just grew up out of their teenage years, actually.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think people just grew up out of their teenage years, actually.
U sayin u dont like em anymore now that ur no longer a teen?
Old 09-21-2017, 01:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find OPs title misleading and therefore now hate OP. This is not autism... I am not sure what it is but its closer to immaturity or depression.
I think true autistic people would be offended that the displayed behavior was being lumped in with their disability.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U sayin u dont like em anymore now that ur no longer a teen?
yeah. thats what im saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find OPs title misleading and therefore now hate OP. This is not autism... I am not sure what it is but its closer to immaturity or depression.
i think people use autistic on the internet for any social or mental disorder or even people having a bad day / are grumpy. i wouldnt look too deep into these types of accusations.
Closed Thread