Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 08:55 PM
Banned

Exclamation stupid gay 'game' superhot

well i wasted my time "pirating" this unreleased early access pile of shit cause I heard it was at least a cool tech demo. just writing in to confirm it's not worth even that. Whatever calculations the engine has to do to speed up/slow time based on your movement just about catch my fucking computer on fire even when gfx are turned all the way down.

And why the fuck do bullets go at the speed of an archer's arrow even when you're moving in real time? Is it because at realistic speeds the game design didn't make any fucking sense and the game wasn't fun? Is it because they were afraid to give you enough movement speed for skill at the game to actually matter? Bullet velocity is so low that the slowmo mechanic isn't even necessary to beat even the hardest levels.

Why can't you crouch?

Why does the sword, what could have been the coolest weapon, always slice people in half in the same spot of the torso even though other melee weapons have accurate hit detection and I can shatter skulls with a bat swing to the face?

Videogames fucking suck. This is a cutting edge tech demo? People paid $20 to play this shit? i hope it got them on a FEMA internment list

If i could tell my angsty 15 year old self one thing, it would be that foregoing suicide to see the wonders of the future will be pretty pointless.

Here's a video you can click around for gameplay footage. This idiot shill screams about how "this game is awesome". I like bukkake so i found this pretty amusing at least.
Last edited by Big_Japan; 02-28-2016 at 09:05 PM..
Old 02-28-2016, 08:56 PM
Banned

rated 1 star because i am so mad about this gay earth

go ahead download this shit be mad with me https://megay.nz/#!8RxAlY7J!6kmSYjev...Zh2FzhpSb4ks-E https://megay.nz/#!VZxESQjT!fiffeAfW...J9Gk_K_q8R8WbE

or be smart and go play Enter the Matrix
Last edited by Big_Japan; 02-28-2016 at 09:05 PM..
Old 02-28-2016, 09:07 PM
Banned

Looks like a hipster wet dream
Old 02-28-2016, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmmm looked at a little, vid in Queue for later, like most of the games I'm in the middle of downloading this very moment. New X Rebirth expansion DLC home of light, replacing my Quake Live with the Steam version that is required now, and what the heck grabbed orcs must die super pack thing for a couple bucks on sale (like $5000 off).

That vid sorta reminds me of ARMA 3 VR training mode.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:23 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmmm looked at a little, vid in Queue for later, like most of the games I'm in the middle of downloading this very moment. New X Rebirth expansion DLC home of light, replacing my Quake Live with the Steam version that is required now, and what the heck grabbed orcs must die super pack thing for a couple bucks on sale (like $5000 off).

That vid sorta reminds me of ARMA 3 VR training mode.
none of the words in this post make any sense to me is this guy even speaking english
Old 02-28-2016, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
none of the words in this post make any sense to me is this guy even speaking english
Wow someone is butthurt today, following around forum troll stalkin. The pain will subside so you can put your pants back on, eventually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Banned

sounds like gaminggarbage?
Old 02-28-2016, 09:49 PM
Banned

this thread is triggering to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2016, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread is triggering to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
show feet
Old 02-28-2016, 09:51 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow someone is butthurt today, following around forum troll stalkin. The pain will subside so you can put your pants back on, eventually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm not a gaymer so i just don't understand what you're talking about. what's so wrong with that? sorry i did not mean to offend you with my posting lets keep things civil *puts gloves back on*
Closed Thread