Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2017, 05:32 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all this to defend the guys with swastikas

you mentioned something about full retard?
all this to defend violent beta male communists with bike locks and to disregard the constitution good job your message is really sticking with the normies
Old 08-21-2017, 05:53 PM
Banned

im aware of the effect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2017, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good job your message is really sticking with the normies
hmm decent dunk defense this time possible reverse dunks

can't call it. *takes off stripe shirt*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-21-2017, 06:15 PM
Banned

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/1...dragged-boston

im sure this is going to convince people to side with the postmodern communist hipsters.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:08 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm decent dunk defense this time possible reverse dunks

can't call it. *takes off stripe shirt*
between cville and boston a lot of people have been dropping your colors lately just saying

left constantly showing its face as the low iq babby brain circus of retards party in the public eye that's going great, meanwhile traffic is spiking on basically every alt-right website despite domains getting pulled and mass censorship.

working great for u guys definitely not a good time to re-evaluate the strategy that made you lose in 2016 (not having a platform and whining about free shit you're not going to get anymore while openly displaying party wide racism against whites and a hate for the middle class and controversial ideas)
Old 08-21-2017, 08:11 PM
Banned

It was one thing when the left had people working towards solid economic systems that simply were the yang to a conservatives ying while being tolerant of the cry baby sjw children, but now that the cry baby sjw children are all thats left, its pretty intolerable.

People used to talk to me about slippery slopes and I was like meh, we got this its cool.

We didnt have it.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was one thing when the left had people working towards solid economic systems that simply were the yang to a conservatives ying while being tolerant of the cry baby sjw children, but now that the cry baby sjw children are all thats left, its pretty intolerable.

People used to talk to me about slippery slopes and I was like meh, we got this its cool.

We didnt have it.
the first step to getting woke is realizing slippery slope is a truth, not a logical fallacy

good example is how i got banned from the local news' comments section today for suggesting that allowing government designated heroin injection booths in my city known nation wide in the homeless drug addict community as "freattle" might lead to an increase in local crime affecting residents and businesses in the area

can't beat em? censor them and call them a nazi

i used to be a leftie, only the lowest functioning people are left identifying with that party these days. former intellectuals ranting about the president and condemning free speech on twooter what a time to be alive. the left is currently fighting to defend everything broken in our country and has once again become the party of hatred and racism, full circle to when they were defending their right to enslave other human beings and keep blacks from using their water fountains but with the colors switched around it's pretty amazing.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:03 PM
Kobold

everyone knows I was basically a living embodyment of PC principal and I was seriously redpilled in 2016 now im voting for trump in 2020 and moved to a swing state to make my vote count.

die in a fire libs die in a fire!
Old 08-21-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

honest question has a member of the alt-right ever started unprovoked violence or brought acid or bottles of feces to a left-oriented event? are there any examples of someone on the alt-right assaulting a leftist with a deadly weapon because of words they said?

no sarcasm serious question i'm sure pokesan's got this 1 in the bag
Closed Thread