Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 12:25 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks Colgate. Is that you in your pic? Nice smile bro. I mained a monk through my original EQ years and it's always been my favorite class. How do you get along here with no gate?? I always ended up grabbing puppet strings for the gate hammer, but I'm guessing those aren't commonplace around Red. Also, monks are heavily gear reliant from my experiences and that's not ideal for a start up from scratch. We were thinking Ench Sham Necro, but I have no idea about necros end game....
Old 12-06-2015, 12:45 AM
Aviak

Enchanter Sham Necro is probably the best lvling combo you could do if you dont include swarm kiting. 2 charm pets + heals = mobs dying instantly.
And then once you get to 60 you can easily get yourself a fungi and some weapons and make a monk, level it up in no time. I dont have any experience playing a necro in pvp here, but i feel like they can be fairly good as long as you have the right items and know wat you are doing.
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necro Ench sham better than monk Ench sham?
monk ench sham is better at high levels because you have someone to tank summoning mobs & a puller. necro ench sham is better for leveling. monks are gear dependent but you guys could pick up a rogue and maybe coth mage and farm fungis. farm pom as a group. etc.
Planar Protector

wizard paladin paladin
Old 12-06-2015, 12:47 AM
Aviak

Also enc/shm/necro dont need a shitton of gear to be useful in pve.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
monk ench sham is better at high levels because you have someone to tank summoning mobs & a puller. necro ench sham is better for leveling. monks are gear dependent but you guys could pick up a rogue and maybe coth mage and farm fungis. farm pom as a group. etc.
Fungis can be fairly easily done with decent geared Enc/Shm, get a FD puller and its cake.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:55 AM
Sarnak

@Turtle Guy I'd wait for either discord server to finally launch "WITHIN THE YEAR" (dont hold your breath)
or wait till devs realise how necrotic the server has become since season 1 of rmt and finally flood all the sodomites & wipe the server clean. or the long forgotten teams99 server (YEAH RIGHT)

currently there is a lot of better games out right now like drinking bleach or fallout 4 (both equally entertaining)

if your a normal individual you will probably get to mid 40's early 50's and never log back in.
if your like any of the rest of the server you have some sort of obsessive/drug addiction who is working his/her way to the upper echelon
in a guild waiting for your perfect time to back stab a guild mate and or raid leader over fucking pixels. (its a pvp server right?)
Last edited by GreenRanger; 12-06-2015 at 05:01 AM.. Reason: chronicles of GR
Old 12-06-2015, 06:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanaaka
end game is very 1 sided right now. it's join empire or lol.
TMO is a pretty good alternative
Old 12-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Aviak

And you wonder why you idiots are swirling the drain with the same 250 tryhards every night. How welcoming of you.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:01 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Discord server? As in permadeath if I can't recall? Hell to the no no.
Closed Thread