Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Default Titan Samples quest

I stopped by and hailed Akbaq Salid in Erudin Palace just to make sure I could do the Titan's Samples quest and he replies something to the effect of "I don't trust you enough to give you a quest". I even tried saying the first line of the wiki response "What samples".
The wiki says he has no faction and the min level for the quest is 45. I'm a 51 wood elf ranger, so what could be the problem?
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

It sounds like a faction issue
Old 07-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

That's his reponse if your faction is to low, can't remember the required faction but try asking him with Wolf Form on.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:43 PM
Kobold

I'll try wolf form. Maybe he's on Heretic faction and the wiki is wrong.
Thanks
Old 07-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Kobold

He's on Crimson Hands faction. I know I had to bump mine up one level to do it, but I forget whether it was from apprehensive to indifferent or indiff to amiable.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stopped by and hailed Akbaq Salid in Erudin Palace just to make sure I could do the Titan's Samples quest and he replies something to the effect of "I don't trust you enough to give you a quest". I even tried saying the first line of the wiki response "What samples".
The wiki says he has no faction and the min level for the quest is 45. I'm a 51 wood elf ranger, so what could be the problem?
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
"The wiki" is a direct copy from Allakhazams from Velious to Luclin, with minor edits added. So the wiki is largely unreliable.

Be a good lad to add the information where pertinent that differs between what the wiki has and what you find to be true.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

I had to go kill some Paineel Guards to get my faction up. Amiable I believe
Old 07-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Kobold

Is there a way for non evil to get a key? Or would I need someone to unlock the door/elevator, whatever it is?
Old 07-03-2018, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a way for non evil to get a key? Or would I need someone to unlock the door/elevator, whatever it is?
Kill many kobolds in the Warrens. That directly raises Paineel faction so you can hang out there. You should be able to check your faction on the lowbie skeleton guards in the yard.
Old 07-04-2018, 06:14 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmandis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to go kill some Paineel Guards to get my faction up. Amiable I believe
Paineel guards have no faction hits...so not sure how that bumped you up on anything.
Closed Thread