Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Sarnak

Default Level 20-30 questing

Is questing worth it at these levels?

As a shaman I've picked up a couple pieces of totemic armor quests. But when I look at what the reward is I'm almost baffled, thinking "why bother doing the rest?"

Sure if I got all the pieces by pure chance that's worth handing it in. But otherwise is it good exp? Are there any quests worth doing? I'm not a huge roleplayer so the questing, and everything that goes with it, to me is only worth it if the exp/item is worth it. I fully understand almost all low-level gear is easily replaced at 40+.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 03-09-2011, 06:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is questing worth it at these levels?

As a shaman I've picked up a couple pieces of totemic armor quests. But when I look at what the reward is I'm almost baffled, thinking "why bother doing the rest?"

Sure if I got all the pieces by pure chance that's worth handing it in. But otherwise is it good exp? Are there any quests worth doing? I'm not a huge roleplayer so the questing, and everything that goes with it, to me is only worth it if the exp/item is worth it. I fully understand almost all low-level gear is easily replaced at 40+.
I think the HHK goblin ears quest is decent exp and faction until around 27 or so, but other than that I can't think of any quest used for exp purposes.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the HHK goblin ears quest is decent exp and faction until around 27 or so, but other than that I can't think of any quest used for exp purposes.
Thanks, what are the best group exp levels for HHK? Unrest seems a bit tough to get groups at many times.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 03-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Sarnak

I started doing HHK at 25 I believe, probably can go there at 22/24 if you wanted to, stay until your low 30s?
Old 03-10-2011, 01:26 AM
Sarnak

Also if you're Ogre or Troll make sure to invis, and if you do the gobo ear quest, you need to have a higher level character charm the quest giver.