Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 10:24 PM
Banned

Red face Democrat parasites hitch themselves to the success of TRUMP memes

Democrats Turn to TRUMP Hats to Raise Cash

The DCCC’s hat comes in blue, and says “Make Congress Blue Again.” Unlike various outside efforts to troll Trump (“Make America Hate Again,” et cetera), the DCCC’s hat seems an earnest effort to appropriate a slogan that has proven the most effective of the cycle.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'd put some color commentary down here but the jokes write themselves and there's a 40lb rack of ribs with my name on it. Merry Christmas from Big_Japan, the SoRP, and God-Emperor TRUMP!
Old 12-25-2015, 10:33 PM
Banned

what are you going to do after trump is humiliated with 30% of the national vote? are you going to continue to circle jerk around a corperateer that has lost more money than he has made? or are you going to just sulk back into your boring life?
Old 12-25-2015, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what are you going to do after trump is humiliated with 30% of the national vote? are you going to continue to circle jerk around a corperateer that has lost more money than he has made? or are you going to just sulk back into your boring life?
Lol you are so rustled in believing that these guys are serious about Trump. He's a plant designated to ruin the GOP's chances of winning and allowing Hillary to take the throne.
Old 12-25-2015, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll probably slam some tar, infinitely sad at losing my chance to see every sky on earth filled with atomic fireworks.

Vote Trump to keep Pokesan off drugs!
Old 12-25-2015, 11:14 PM
Banned

Also the blue hats are really awful and cringey

yikes obama
Old 12-25-2015, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll probably slam some tar, infinitely sad at losing my chance to see every sky on earth filled with atomic fireworks.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-25-2015, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you are so rustled in believing that these guys are serious about Trump. He's a plant designated to ruin the GOP's chances of winning and allowing Hillary to take the throne.
Are you implying that we're not serious? The man is the best available candidate by leaps and bounds.

Put up this wall!
Old 12-25-2015, 11:47 PM
Banned

Curious if Gorbachev has said anything about the wall.
Old 12-26-2015, 12:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you put it that way, I'll vote Democrat along with 3 or 5 of my dead relatives.
Old 12-26-2015, 12:04 AM
Banned

Personally I'd like to see pokesan posts with some heavy chemical motivation myself. Beatles did all their best work intoxicated. Not on BTH tho I will admit.
Closed Thread