Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2021, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to register as a republican because I wanted to get a puppy instead of a rescue.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My city banned pet stores from selling kits and pups. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2021, 05:49 AM
Fire Giant

White House further postpones disclosure of JFK assassination documents, citing Covid

Virus won't let them unseal the CIA murdering JFK.

Horse manure stinks, even if you add sugar and chocolate.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:43 AM
Fire Giant

That's one thing I see both you Democrats and Republicans' leaders do very well - Lie about JFK and 9/11

Who ya leaders workin' for?

Usurp the two-party system so we can have seven Illuminati political parties competing for glory, yet all together hiding truth and justice.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of getting shot, this just happened in my state

It’s a good reminder of the fallacy of believing that a girl with a gun is safe from assault or rape

It’s a reverse in this vid. It appears a girl (or a very small guy) is the thief and a fucking champion is the aggressor. But she is easily disarmed before she could use the gun. Had the roles been reversed now the gun can be used on her. Due to the tight quarters and surprise of the attack, maybe this is the only way this could have gone though, I don’t want to armchair quarterback too much

If you’re going to carry a gun, be confident in its fast, effective use

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Holding ur gun nexto someones arm is pretty dumb.

Why don't people get trained to draw it and use it?

We live in a clown world honk honk. I guess we can be greatful that robber is a complete idiot.

As far as self defense most of any kind of real assaults are all people u know and trust. Or in the above case even an abusive relationship.

Step #1 don't trust anyone. Step2 is don't rely on anyone else to protect you. Step #3 you're still not safe.
Last edited by starkind; 10-23-2021 at 08:49 AM..
Old 10-23-2021, 08:48 AM
Fire Giant

Killing anyone with your gun but yourself is pretty dumb.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killing anyone with your gun but yourself is pretty dumb.
God says killing is bad.

The Mormons told me it's sometimes necessary though. And that heretics and heathens who don't tithe and hurt other people don't count.
Old 10-23-2021, 09:05 AM
Fire Giant

We're gonna die we have much worse things to worry about than politics.
Old 10-23-2021, 09:16 AM
Banned

Remember when jimmy fallon got in deep trouble for playfully tussling trump's hair in that interview, and the left started screeching that jimmy was "humanizing" trump? Like, uh, the dude IS a human. These looniest among them would say the same thing about literally any conservative right now.

Stop HUMANIZING human beings! Don't you know we have to view them as vermin?? No, no, there's nothing nazi-like about my ideology at all! Pinky swear!

Stop HUMANIZING my 8 month old unborn child, he's not a human, he's a disgusting fetus fit for slaughter so as not to inconvenience my life.
Last edited by Ooloo; 10-23-2021 at 09:18 AM..
Old 10-23-2021, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My city banned pet stores from selling kits and pups. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not against that!

The problem I have is when someone thinks it's a teachable moment when they find out you didn't adopt.

Same should go for kids. Could you people start shaming parents for not adopting when they are glowing from a new birth?
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-23-2021 at 12:04 PM..
Old 10-23-2021, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when jimmy fallon got in deep trouble for playfully tussling trump's hair in that interview, and the left started screeching that jimmy was "humanizing" trump? Like, uh, the dude IS a human. These looniest among them would say the same thing about literally any conservative right now.

Stop HUMANIZING human beings! Don't you know we have to view them as vermin?? No, no, there's nothing nazi-like about my ideology at all! Pinky swear!

Stop HUMANIZING my 8 month old unborn child, he's not a human, he's a disgusting fetus fit for slaughter so as not to inconvenience my life.
Sorry your rape daddy lost so badly to Sleepy Joe, bud.
Closed Thread