Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Sarnak

Default EW - South of IC bridge - lack of roaming NPCs

Just ran the entire coast from Kael to IC, did not see a single NPC, not a single mammoth, rhino, ultork, walrus, wolf, cougar, griffin, kodiak, not even a bunny.

This area should be as populated as the rest, with an emphasis on mammoths, ulthorks and walruses), with the exception of the lower ledge plateau just south of the bridge.

Don't really know how to document this, I leveled there on live quadding the walruses, then the ulthorks. Always had to dodge things when I tried kiting on the cliff so I ended up just kiting on the lower ledge where there was nothing spawning.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Sarnak

There is a walrus camp with ulthork man-o-wars somewhere on the coast south of Kael. The ulthork hunters and warriors hang out on the northern shore near the giant encampment. Everything classic I've read bears this out. They're in the right places.

The walrus herd aside there seems to be a general paucity of mobs along the southern coast. I'm not sure if this is classic or not.
Closed Thread