Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This Harrison clown prolly claiming PTSD from failing out of basic for being fat.
Agreed.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Join Date: Mar 2012 - already trying to fit in with the "cool kids" and bash Harrison. There are plenty of custom servers out there. Why come to a classic emulated server and try to make it less classic? Makes no sense...

retarded logic of the year...

"Red players are so much better than blue players. We are hardcore. Please increase experience so we can have a much easier time playing!"
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 04-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join Date: Mar 2012 - already trying to fit in with the "cool kids" and bash Harrison. There are plenty of custom servers out there. Why come to a classic emulated server and try to make it less classic? Makes no sense...
Disgusting... Harrison is usually the only person who makes sense in posts like this.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Kobold

xp rate is fine as is no more xp increases!
Old 04-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimeru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
xp rate is fine as is no more xp increases!
In guild with multiple level 50 druids for constant PLing - check
Played on server for several months including when there was population - check
Most of guild is already of adequate level to do all content - check

Exp increase would help NEW players who don't want to have to level other classes before they can play melees.

They are basically impossible to level without constant PLing at this point due to dismal server pop.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Red players are so much better than blue players. We are hardcore. Please increase experience so we can have a much easier time playing!"
Old 04-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

We came to this server to Pvp, "classic" is only collateral damage.

We bash harrison because he has no business commenting on any matter of OUR server. He does not play here.

Captain obvious would say that red and blue player ARE different because they enjoy DIFFERENT aspects of the game. It's not that the slow exp is difficult, it's just NOT ENJOYED. Real pvp is max level over big things.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In guild with multiple level 50 druids for constant PLing - check
Played on server for several months including when there was population - check
Most of guild is already of adequate level to do all content - check

Exp increase would help NEW players who don't want to have to level other classes before they can play melees.

They are basically impossible to level without constant PLing at this point due to dismal server pop.
i wish i had constant pl's to lvl up, but i have grinded my levels, like most others in my guild.
pop is about teh same now as when i started playing
i have played hybrid melee with xp penalty before the current xp increase(and grinded out over half way to 50 without any kind of xp increase).
LOL at melees being impossible to level without constant pl.
got any more bullshit statements to throw out there?
Old 04-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimeru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wish i had constant pl's to lvl up, but i have grinded my levels, like most others in my guild.
pop is about teh same now as when i started playing
i have played hybrid melee with xp penalty before the current xp increase(and grinded out over half way to 50 without any kind of xp increase).
LOL at melees being impossible to level without constant pl.
got any more bullshit statements to throw out there?
So, you could level a Rogue or warrior Solo to 50 np without a group or help then right??

Gtfo outta here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 04-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Kobold

has harrison ever played red?

Also I've mostly soloed my monk to 40, 20 levels before the exp bonus and 20 after. I have 14 days /played. You can't expect people to invest this kinda time on a server with such thin pop.
Closed Thread