Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

consider yourself lucky one of our officers agreed to your shit offering before we had a chance to all review the evidence - seems to be about the only way you get dragons these days!
Staff didn't really put us in a position to agree or disagree.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to hear your excuse for 5 pullers being camped at Xygoz or for dottedup running right up to a wurm at zone in and walking it into our raid, those definitely seems like our fault.
Do you even read/lift?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=143306
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In light of that bug report, do you have some reason to think that our necro ever had agro on Nexona?
So your defense is that a bugged mechanic was to blame and not your necro who still had agro on an entire train of wurms and remained FDed next to the opposing guild's raid force instead of clearing his agro after his guild wiped. Ok you're right guys, you're all victims.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
consider yourself lucky one of our officers agreed to your shit offering before we had a chance to all review the evidence - seems to be about the only way you get dragons these days!
TMO had three officers present. The offer was not IBs. IB offered to serve the remaining time on our suspension and for the new TMO to take their two week vacation.

I was overruled and had to settle for a few mobs.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you? Dotted up was involved in 2 of the 3 petitions.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

I'd also like to address the Dottedup wurm at entrance since I figure IB people aren't getting the full story.

Dottedup desynced and trained a wurm to entrance and died. The wurm then attacked Rachel and did approximately 800 damage before a TMO necro, Theurgis, tagged the wurm and began kiting it away. IB then chose to pull the wurm off of Theurgis and kill it.

IB would like to see TMO blamed for their choice to pull the wurm off our trainer and kill it. Or maybe you think IB deserves some free dragons because Rachel took 800 damage?
Old 04-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you? Dotted up was involved in 2 of the 3 petitions.
Re-read your own post kiddo.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'd also like to address the Dottedup wurm at entrance since I figure IB people aren't getting the full story.

Dottedup desynced and trained a wurm to entrance and died. The wurm then attacked Rachel and did approximately 800 damage before a TMO necro, Theurgis, tagged the wurm and began kiting it away. IB then chose to pull the wurm off of Theurgis and kill it.

IB would like to see TMO blamed for their choice to pull the wurm off our trainer and kill it. Or maybe you think IB deserves some free dragons because Rachel took 800 damage?
Rachel is in TMO now correct? I think we deserve free dragons.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

That was also while FE was raiding with IB and that particular incident was resolved between guilds, therefore should not have been petition-able.