Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Banned

no you reject we just share 2
Old 04-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinkle16 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omfg awesome pic and sad as hell at the same time, do all those nerds really have an aon? what a stupid emu p99 is
The one guy who doesn't have one is the guild leader.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

It's a cute picture for sure. Like he's leading an army into war except it's elf sim
Old 04-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Runya such a champ. when we going on pvp patrol?
Whenever bro....ill help you find your manastone after you drop it lollolol
Old 04-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

i enjoy that Lite's response to people feeling unwelcome and thus not logging in is "their skin is too thin."

even though aside from the recent GM decisions regarding our server, this player base has single-handedly made this server the shitty, marginalized, small population that it is, and their only response and/or solution to it is "haters gon' hate, mads be mad, man up faggots."

forumquest is high school, that i understand. but it bleeds into the game way too much.

still, for how long it's been, the GMs should have reacted by now to forum retards. the fact that people like Krazy and Andis have openly endorsed griefing people off the server simply because of their guild tag and nothing is done about it by GMs (no warnings, nothing) is pretty egregious (and let's not forget they're both like children, in that they're immediately bros and cordial with people who decide to switch sides). there's no deep seated hatred on this server, barring a few.

i definitely agree that if GMs were serious about the loose rule of "don't be a dick," which includes actively griefing people, you might have a different server on your hands. but there's never really been a precedent set for it, so everyone here knows they can get away with murder. and they do.

the ideal server people want to play is where, if they lose, people offer rezzes and say things like "good fight," even if it wasn't. basically a semblance of manners you hold in real life applied in game. most of you act like you're perpetually stuck in adolescence, fully entrenched in these mindsets of "no, he's a faggot," and "no, they're faggots" when we're just playing elfsim.

i mean let's face it, we have all the real "red" crowd we're going to get. the only logical place to pull from is the "blue" crowd. you have to pander to their sensibilities to some degree if you want to retain them. one bad experience on Red is all it takes for people to peace out.

i get tells from Azrael and Nihilum both that RD needs to come back, that "a 3 guild server is preferable and more fun," yet they both, at different times throughout RD, would corpse camp, bind camp, and grief exp groups all day long with 0 GM intervention, then the exp nerf came, then more griefing. literally 60% of that guild doesn't login anymore. and you clowns wonder why that happened? Heartbrand's missteps had a part in RD's demise, sure, but why would anyone want to waste their time on a server with one of the worst communities these gamers have ever seen? EQ is a social platform beyond anything else.

TLDR: the community has to shape up, and GMs need to set precedents for faggotry to eliminate its behavior.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i enjoy that Lite's response to people feeling unwelcome and thus not logging in is "their skin is too thin."

even though aside from the recent GM decisions regarding our server, this player base has single-handedly made this server the shitty, marginalized, small population that it is, and their only response and/or solution to it is "haters gon' hate, mads be mad, man up faggots."

forumquest is high school, that i understand. but it bleeds into the game way too much.

still, for how long it's been, the GMs should have reacted by now to forum retards. the fact that people like Krazy and Andis have openly endorsed griefing people off the server simply because of their guild tag and nothing is done about it by GMs (no warnings, nothing) is pretty egregious (and let's not forget they're both like children, in that they're immediately bros and cordial with people who decide to switch sides). there's no deep seated hatred on this server, barring a few.

i definitely agree that if GMs were serious about the loose rule of "don't be a dick," which includes actively griefing people, you might have a different server on your hands. but there's never really been a precedent set for it, so everyone here knows they can get away with murder. and they do.

the ideal server people want to play is where, if they lose, people offer rezzes and say things like "good fight," even if it wasn't. basically a semblance of manners you hold in real life applied in game. most of you act like you're perpetually stuck in adolescence, fully entrenched in these mindsets of "no, he's a faggot," and "no, they're faggots" when we're just playing elfsim.

i mean let's face it, we have all the real "red" crowd we're going to get. the only logical place to pull from is the "blue" crowd. you have to pander to their sensibilities to some degree if you want to retain them. one bad experience on Red is all it takes for people to peace out.

i get tells from Azrael and Nihilum both that RD needs to come back, that "a 3 guild server is preferable and more fun," yet they both, at different times throughout RD, would corpse camp, bind camp, and grief exp groups all day long with 0 GM intervention, then the exp nerf came, then more griefing. literally 60% of that guild doesn't login anymore. and you clowns wonder why that happened? Heartbrand's missteps had a part in RD's demise, sure, but why would anyone want to waste their time on a server with one of the worst communities these gamers have ever seen? EQ is a social platform beyond anything else.

TLDR: the community has to shape up, and GMs need to set precedents for faggotry to eliminate its behavior.

Nicely said [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=841

^ link from guido's sig, how true is that? Having that knowledge, how come the dude wasn't banned?
That's from blue, and he was banned, though not for that. Things were different back then.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Banned

god buhbuh's post made me sick 2 the stomach
Old 04-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Banned

ya'right
Old 04-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

not sure what's easier at this point. game pvp or forum pvp