Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Aviak

Default Help with Eejag?

Hi there,

I am looking for help killing Eejag for my monk's epic. I believe I can do this part without having the book "Immortals". I have the second robe.

If you would like to help, please PM me or reply here with your character name, class and level so I can determine what we have versus what we need to ensure victory.

Along those lines, how tough is this fight - any general strats I should be aware of?

Thank you in advance!
Old 05-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

You can do this fight without having done any other part of the epic at all.

Fight is easy, one groupable if they are all near 60, I'd probably bring 9-12 players just to guarantee it.

Only strategy I can think that most people don't seem to know is that you can use the "water trick" of sitting on the surface where half your vision is above the lava and the other half is below, allowing you to see the entire underlava lake before you swim down. This allows you to target Eejag and swim straight to him.

Otherwise, just know he is permarooted so whoever stands closest to him is tanking him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loftus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi there,

I am looking for help killing Eejag for my monk's epic. I believe I can do this part without having the book "Immortals". I have the second robe.

If you would like to help, please PM me or reply here with your character name, class and level so I can determine what we have versus what we need to ensure victory.

Along those lines, how tough is this fight - any general strats I should be aware of?

Thank you in advance!
Old 05-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Kobold

I haven't killed him in over a year but he was quadding for up to 167 with around 18-20k hp back in jan-mar '12. He's definitely 1 groupable with a solid tank (any defensive/evasive warrior or a high level/well geared monk/pal/SK) and a cleric + spot healer and 3 melee/pet DPS if everyone's decently geared and close to 60. Use more people if you've got less ideal levels or classes available. It's not like there's any items riding on the fight though so don't be afraid to try it with a less-than-ideal group (assuming you have a cleric with you).

He is pretty much magic immune (unless this has been changed) so don't bother trying to slow him or get nukes off, just beat him down. Levitate and EB are a plus, especially on whoever is tanking and anyone trying to buff/heal while swimming in lava. Jack your FR up to reduce lava damage and spread regen around if it's available.

I'm happy to help tank/dps on my monk if I'm online, which, considering my playtime, is unlikely. I'd suggest getting in touch with Kental to tank it for you if you're not having luck elsewhere: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=107406
Old 05-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Grab a 60 melee (mnk/war/pal/sk) and a 60 cler (donals) and you can whack him pretty easily. FR gear and an EB item helps to some extent as well.

edit: Also, pre-engage, test your goddamn heal range on the tank or you're gonna have a mess on your hands.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

3 x lvl56 mages can trio him fyi.
Closed Thread