Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Sarnak

You would have to remove legacy from this fresh start or all hell would break loose,(prob why he said server split) great idea but cant be done as no one would agree to what I just said

Knocked ~~ Monk

Gunnagetcha
~~ Wizard
Old 05-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro i am a solo pally, get like me and do a man's job. There is nothing stopping you
from being 50 right now. but you know that big bad pally would smoke you 1v1
thats the trade off dawwggg

you are not looking for valid points but just to through another one out there,

2nd server is just a pussy way of wiping, rogean blessed be his name promised no wipes ever and so, your plan is gay and dum
Arent you still lvl 34 or something? You could not handle leveling up a paladin before you got flooded with twink items, druid PLs, constant buffs etc.

Gloins pussy ass , same situation, talks big and dont think he even broke 30, he should of rolled druid.

Only a few are hard core enough to do meele on a new server. All others (includeing yourself) are twinks who may as well rolled mages.

To the OP: from what I read you basically want non-pvp safe zones to level in? That is what you are saying right? With a "new" server to level up in that will be filled with maybe 10 or so characters leveling to avoid the twinks (like tombom lol) infesting red99 now. Its not gonna happen.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arent you still lvl 34 or something? You could not handle leveling up a paladin before you got flooded with twink items, druid PLs, constant buffs etc.

Gloins pussy ass , same situation, talks big and dont think he even broke 30, he should of rolled druid.

Only a few are hard core enough to do meele on a new server. All others (includeing yourself) are twinks who may as well rolled mages.

To the OP: from what I read you basically want non-pvp safe zones to level in? That is what you are saying right? With a "new" server to level up in that will be filled with maybe 10 or so characters leveling to avoid the twinks (like tombom lol) infesting red99 now. Its not gonna happen.
why you hatin on people that are playing on the server? you should be happy gloinz and tom back. please focus your hate on people who dont play or contribute to the server like me. come at me bro.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, all I suggested was launch a second PvP server, with things like global ooc, guard assist, better resist, no exploiting, all built in from the opening night. PvP is definitely in. It would be nice to be able to PvP at low to mid levels with a non-broken ruleset. My main concern isn't with twinks running around now. <100 population is the problem. I think you misunderstood the whole idea.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

This is a strong candidate for worst post of the year.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your opinion matters why?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:

hehehe so dum and so wrong. quit at 34 to focus on school and spend time with my super model girlfriend in LA westcoast lyfe is nice nigguh hard to find time for EQ
every item on my toon aside from my ghoulbane (which is ezpz camp at 35 you dingus) i have been present for the slaying and looting. You sound both mad and jelly but mostly jelly <3

hope things get beter for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthed5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your opinion matters why?
not only are you a try hard

you are a terrible player =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
filth filthed off the server
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when you fagged out and said you wouldn't be returning to the forums when you wrote your TL;DR whinefest of a quit post #2?

If you don't, I can pull up the quote.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when you fagged out and said you wouldn't be returning to the forums when you wrote your TL;DR whinefest of a quit post #2?

If you don't, I can pull up the quote.
remember when you kept posting on forums of a game you failed at?

thinking you were trolling but really everyone was just laughing at how fat and mad you are?

TL;DR fat and mad

If you don't. I can pull up the quote,
Old 05-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Banned

I beat this game long before EQemu.

I beat EQemu long before you got here.
Closed Thread