Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiecat99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok grammar police, listen dipshit, I don't give a flying fuck about you, your pixels, or the fact that he called you a fag.

Cheer up, everything's going to be alright, you dig?

edit: You mad, bro?
Yet, you care enough to let everyone how much you don't care. Is this going to be another one of those "11 posts in 53 minutes, but I don't care" situations?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...584#post931584
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...108#post932108

Let's stop trying to tank this masterpiece thread into RnF.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karafa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unreal. NO ONE called me a faggot. Your inability to read is unbelievable, well done sir; you take the cake for welfare collecting, unemployed, uneducated mongoloid. I pity your offspring.

Your use of punctuation is beyond wrong. Add in a semi colon or even a period between some of those thoughts.
I just skimmed, mai bad.

WHO GIVES A FUCK WE NOT IN SKOOL NO MOAR
Old 04-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a close race between this and the Chest thread in RnF for thread of the year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karafa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to put this out there -

Nordenwatch, you are a faggot for not reselling me Mythoxxus for 750k.

Knightt, you are a faggot for caring so much online about an account that was not yours to begin with. Regardless - you did not earn my ooglystick, and I'm glad you're banned.

TL;DR both of you are faggots for getting my bard banned on an emulated server.
You're confusing Stabbyjoe and Knightt as the same person. Krayze posting on this thread = Knightt. Knightt/Krayze may have indirectly provided the means Stabby used to get your bard, but otherwise he's not "exactly" involved.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

I won't flame, but Frieza stop worrying about what I do and take your Guildmates advice and just ignore me, and then you have no reason to QQ.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you say about IB having 60s first is true, but they really didn't hold down the fungi camp to the degree that one would have thought they would. It was mostly the old DA + Random crowd that made a point of maintaining that camp. I remember Enorm the sketchball camped there every day starting at like 8am for a number of weeks. He'd put together a group of whoever he could get and camp the hell out of it. He got a bunch of tunics, but he never managed to get a staff. Pwny/Botnet was one of the randoms who I think was just along for the ride and had an extreme amount of luck. He was also dumb enough to sell a million plat char for 175k. I'm not sure if he was in VD then or not, but he definitely ended up with the VD crew and left with the IB+VD RMT exodus.
I only say it because when Kunark launched is when Marley broke his foot and went into EQ hardcore mode and was in Fungi camp daily with the IB guys. 2 staffs dropped in that time, Marley didn't win either of them therefore defaulting to an IB member. Karsten could probably attest to how many hours they logged in fungi as every time Marley told me he was there, Karsten was in the group.

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer
Old 04-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mythoxxus was the first level 50 bard on the server as well.

Kind of crazy to see an account like that be gone forever.
Eh, he was stolen before Nordenwatch ever owned him.

He was RMT'd by the real Mythoxxus to some guy named Taluvill...ended up being sold once or twice, then a dude named Neach (not chief of TMO...the original Neach) bought him from Bowjob, Gave him to Falisaty after he quit...then Kaleadar aka Toxiqwurm on the forums Stole him from Falisaty (Falisaty didn't bother petitioning at this point because the dude got a hold of his emu deets and thought he was effed period..without return) and sold him to Nordenwatch i think...unsure about this being his final transaction before him being stolen/banned...

To sum it up... Server first 50 bard > RMT'd > traded/sold a couple times > donated > stolen > traded/sold at least one more time..maybe more > stolen > banned.

Very tragic history for such a sweet bard.
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I know they held it down a few times, but generally it wasn't them. Marley just happened to be there for a lil while when they did.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Banned

Wow lol Lostproph with the double wammy.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you say about IB having 60s first is true, but they really didn't hold down the fungi camp to the degree that one would have thought they would. It was mostly the old DA + Random crowd that made a point of maintaining that camp. I remember Enorm the sketchball camped there every day starting at like 8am for a number of weeks. He'd put together a group of whoever he could get and camp the hell out of it. He got a bunch of tunics, but he never managed to get a staff. Pwny/Botnet was one of the randoms who I think was just along for the ride and had an extreme amount of luck. He was also dumb enough to sell a million plat char for 175k. I'm not sure if he was in VD then or not, but he definitely ended up with the VD crew and left with the IB+VD RMT exodus.
Truth, I could not get Pwny into VD until he made Botnet. on Pwny he ended up with 2 staffs.

Folks cried.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 04-26-2013, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Either way, OP has provided enough evidence to show that the ranger acc was stolen and I'm not involved in any shady business.

Regardless of if I get this ranger back or not, this is christmas for me.