Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the topic of DT's given by GM's - I've probably been DT'd more times than anyone else on the server by a GM. Just ask uthbaard, the late Hobby, and Amelinda, who all love DTing me. While it can be confusing to see your name shouted by a decaying skeleton and suddenly take 32000 damage, I never whined about it even when I was doing nothing wrong and the GM was just joking around.
it's a sign of affection imo.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
either that or everyone just hates bards. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
either that or everyone just hates bards. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heh, if I were a dev I'd just have the server periodically DT bards whenever they're in SK/OT/BW/LOiO.

Cause they deserve it.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 07-21-2011, 02:16 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Old 07-21-2011, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heh, if I were a dev I'd just have the server periodically DT bards whenever they're in SK/OT/BW/LOiO.

Cause they deserve it.
It's already implemented. It's called the 'no-message client crash bug.'
Old 07-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polixenes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm, sure why not?

I'm not seeing a parallel here. is there another player or group involved in that scenario?
Well, obviously
Old 07-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Biggest sign of affection is to be bound in Kedge. Gawd, I miss those days.

Marley Thebob 60 High Priest{RIP}
Old 07-21-2011, 09:43 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the topic of DT's given by GM's - I've probably been DT'd more times than anyone else on the server by a GM. Just ask uthbaard, the late Hobby, and Amelinda, who all love DTing me. While it can be confusing to see your name shouted by a decaying skeleton and suddenly take 32000 damage, I never whined about it even when I was doing nothing wrong and the GM was just joking around.
in all fairness i only fake deathtouch you.....but i now have a magical book. i'll read you a story sometime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but....
this:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
either that or everyone just hates Giegue (and bards). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(ftfy)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's already implemented. It's called the 'no-message client crash bug.'
Old 07-22-2011, 08:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, obviously
Well that paints a perfect picture of your example. Not.

But my mind-reading powers allow me to suggest, if there is one player or group happily able to hold down 4 camps and another player or group comes along and starts killing the mobs then they would be camp-stealing. Much better to negotiate imo.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polixenes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that paints a perfect picture of your example. Not.

But my mind-reading powers allow me to suggest, if there is one player or group happily able to hold down 4 camps and another player or group comes along and starts killing the mobs then they would be camp-stealing. Much better to negotiate imo.
No, the group comes in (or another player) and they tell the person holding 4 separate camps to choose which one to stay at and the group takes whichever one the 4camper doesn't choose.
Closed Thread