Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hilarious people are still defending this scum scrub.

this player is banned for a reason and has bans for sickening racist attacks.

its astonishing people overlook simple facts.
They defend him and allow someone like him to be in the guild because he plays non stop and helps them farm pixels. Nihilum doesn't fuck around. It isn't a group of friends logging on to hang out and play a game. They are a well oiled machine farming pixels 24/7.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:53 AM
Banned

Elderan you realize this isn't a 100 population server and by doing such things will make people stop playing even more especially a new guild like force or legion of legends ..
Old 03-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They defend him and allow someone like him to be in the guild because he plays non stop and helps them farm pixels. Nihilum doesn't fuck around. It isn't a group of friends logging on to hang out and play a game. They are a well oiled machine farming pixels 24/7.
ROFL
Old 03-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elderan you realize this isn't a 100 population server and by doing such things will make people stop playing even more especially a new guild like force or legion of legends ..
Yep, understand 100%. However it is tricky. You want people to try, but you want them to fail, but you don't want them to stop trying.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And raze didn't you try and sneak your way into azrael ? And mellow outed your ass haha if azrael so bad why try so hard to get in ... Don't tell me you were spying ... Becouse like you guys said we already have like 3 spy's why do you need another
I did sneak my way into your guild. Got my rogue in and made the "Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 Kubark Update" for the front page of the Nihilum site. It was worth it to see how you raid, how you talk, and how you treat each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't a group of friends logging on to hang out and play a game. They are a well oiled machine farming pixels 24/7.
Personally I've been awarded 0 items since November, out of the 1 I've asked for. Nihilum is full of good people, we make jokes, harass each other, help each other out, and many of us just enjoy the game. When epics were released we had 2 groups of people just roaming around going from epic fight to epic fight helping people. When I did the first part of my SK epic in OT they hammered in, and were off to another fight before the corpse unlocked for me. It's a good game, and a good crew. Reminds me a lot of Defiant on VZ live.

You kids keep telling yourself what you need to, keep drinking the kool-aid, making shit up, and believing what you want. Oh and keep posting those screenshots of killing the lowbie nihilum alts so we can harass each other about it. Gives us all a good laugh.

The reason we're helping Ender is because he's a good guy, rages a bit, has good days and bad days, like the rest of us. What it comes down to is when you spend a lot of time together in a guild, you want to help each other out. So we all put a little time in to help our guildie and get him back on his feet.

I suppose it's different than how your guilds work. Hows Ezpk enjoying Wanyo's Tstaff?
Old 03-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Banned

Same goes for both guildes there raze nothing wrong with helping ender I just hope he learned a lesson here and doesn't do any of his past crimes again
Old 03-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Didn't read thread but it's pretty dumb. Name a single subscriber game where being banned prevents you from rolling up a new account. Shit's classic.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Banned

There is spy's in both guilds as we kno this difference is you guys care about pixels more then the server population and azrael cares about server pop over pixels
Old 03-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There is spy's in both guilds as we kno this difference is you guys care about pixels more then the server population and azrael cares about server pop over pixels
Ehhh, not sure Ezpk's lifting a t-staff from wanyo gonna help wanyo stick around and play, nor your lifting t-staff from nips/basiah helped [nips quit]. Just keepin it real bro.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehhh, not sure Ezpk's lifting a t-staff from wanyo gonna help wanyo stick around and play, nor your lifting t-staff from nips/basiah helped [nips quit]. Just keepin it real bro.
Well to be quite honest I'm pretty sure it was a bigger blow to Lite than it was to Wanyo. I see Lite playing Wanyo more than anyone lately. Also, I'm pretty sure Basiah was gifted that T-staff and if it did get lifted (I wasn't here at the time), it was because he was hocking the account.
Closed Thread