Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP The Jacka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
computer crashes at same time as your lvl 60 ip exempt shaman is sitting at same spot seconds away from also plugging =x

ouch, a plug before even re-entering from previous plug and another plug on the 2-boxed shaman

critical levels here
Lol, desperate level of rustle. It wasn't me playing the char hence only 1 plug as stated earlier.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Actually that is kind of funn you mention that, you were pretty far from killing me considering I still had mend, also I think it was you that ran off
Old 03-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

blah, hit enter before finishing, I meant to say, I think it was you that ran off at 40% or so after eating my disc, at which point I started dispelling your dot and getting heals.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet you fail to list the most notorious current offender who stocks poisons on top of a fungi/epic to grief Unrest.

Iool is Ebola from Suave, or someone who has access to him (Azrael now).

Another good guy crusader alt, Sidepiece, recently ran Iool out of Unrest with some lvl 60 pals. Lowbie high fives were had, players began working their way up.... much to the dismay of those who have no intentions to recruit or help new players....

Only to have, you guessed it, the Ex-Azrael scum squad comes to back him up so he could go back to running people out of the best lowbie xp zone in the game.

Thanks for helping the population instead of shitting on it, u kno?
Is the part where try to compare a random low fungi twink griefer to a tagged Holo griefer spamming noob kills to erase your embarrassing K/D ratio?

Doctor spin at it again.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually that is kind of funn you mention that, you were pretty far from killing me considering I still had mend, also I think it was you that ran off
Was that before or after the oor cleric came to top u up after getting you down to 30% into trucidation range [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS I logged back in with 100% hp and 60% mana. That vexing morodinia.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

Gonna take holo years to catch up. Life goog in FoH
Old 03-02-2015, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna take holo years to catch up. Life goog in FoH
apparently not if peeps suicide in ur guild.

Old 03-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Banned

Everyone should congratulate Holo for finding out a way to spam the boards to erase their negative K/D ratio.

It takes a lot of effort to act like a bigger piece of shit than me.

Old 03-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Keep at it pal, already on top of getting this crap put to rest. Your just making yourself look like trash. Btw, 38 seconds. TMO > HOLO
Old 03-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the part where try to compare a random low fungi twink griefer to a tagged Holo griefer spamming noob kills to erase your embarrassing K/D ratio?
This is where you called us out for newbie griefing when the worst of them (Iool atm) has lvl 60 backup from your crew.

Almost as good as trying to say Bakingsoda was Gongshow when it was actually Redd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (he recently killed his own character for +5 pvp points)
Closed Thread