Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 05:16 AM
Large Rat

Thumbs up <Go Team Good Guys> Recruiting!

<Go Team Good Guys>

Go Team Good Guys is a casual EverQuest P99 guild that has the following objectives:

- Provide an enjoyable place for casual players to cooperate and socialize in P99.
- Assist each other with leveling and gear acquisition.
- Ultimately experience raiding content together and explore all of the content Project 1999 has to offer.

Voice Communications: TeamSpeak

Guild Leader: Ebon
Officers: Zingar, Shouty, Skayn.

Requirments:
GTGG is currently recruiting all levels and classes.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What level do I have to be to join?
A: We accept new members at all levels.

Q: What classes are you currently accepting?
A: We do not have restrictions on specific classes. Play what you enjoy!

Q: You state you are a casual guild; does this mean I wont have raiding/epic quest, etc. opportunities in GTGG?
A: No. We fully intent to experience all end game content eventually. We are simply more flexible than hardcore raiding guilds and pursue a more gradual progression pace through game content.

Q: Is using TeamSpeak a requirement or is it optional?
A: Generally, voice communications are optional, however, there may be a requirement for certain raids (only) for voice coms.

Q: Are you "Noob Friendly"?
A: Yes, we have players of all experience levels in our ranks and many who are willing to help new players hit the ground running.

TO JOIN:

Option 1: Go to our website (listed above), register a new account and request access via forums and/or private message.

Option 2: Contact one of the above listed officers in-game and request an invite.

We have an extremely active guild player base ranging through all levels. Come and enjoy the classic EverQuest experience with mature and fun like-minded players. See you in-game!
Old 05-11-2015, 05:44 AM
Large Rat

Bump! Come check us out!
Old 05-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Aviak

Sounds nice, been looking for a social/leveling guild since I cannot dedicate as much time to EQ as I did back in the day :P
Old 05-16-2015, 03:33 AM
Large Rat

Thumbs up

Great. Send a tell to an officer in game for an invite.

Some of our core officers: Zingar (me), Skayn, Ebon, Shouty, Drazyx. Worst case, send a tell to anyone in guild and have them reach out to an officer in guild chat to coordinate the invite. See ya around!

-Zingar
Old 05-16-2015, 07:46 AM
Fire Giant

If I didn't already have a guild I would join just to have that cool ass guildname above my head!! Go Team Good Guys!! GL friends!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2015, 09:07 AM
Sarnak

I'm interested. I'm Kreetin in game (necro) with plans to get enough plat to twink a warrior (planning iksar for the moment, but dwarf is a possibility).

I'd also be willing to play wizard or cleric depending on what the need is, but my heart is set on a warrior for sure. Just have to make enough plat to gear him up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Deckk; 05-16-2015 at 09:10 AM..
Old 05-16-2015, 09:53 AM
Kobold

Great people, great guild, active guild chats, grouping at all levels. Lot of fun
Old 05-16-2015, 06:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I want to join. Shoot Yaqub a tell sometime and lemme know how to join
Old 05-16-2015, 07:29 PM
Large Rat

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdbase [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to join. Shoot Yaqub a tell sometime and lemme know how to join
Just follow the steps below the "To Join" section above [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Zingar
Old 05-16-2015, 08:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valorith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just follow the steps below the "To Join" section above [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Zingar
I made a post on your forums but none of the listed officers were online in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]