Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 07:42 AM
Kobold

go to the eve / tera forums and fuck off out of here, thx <3
Old 04-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go to the eve / tera forums and fuck off out of here, thx <3
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2012, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

rip EVE trading hub

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Tera is pretty much best option for pvp. Massive outdoor fights, ganking people while they're trying to kill world bosses, surprisingly entertaining pve.

Or you could farm frogloks with no pvp on a eq server with 40 ppl.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

meh if im going to fantasy it up, itll be eq but for now space pirate samwise havin too much fun in the sandbox.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Fire Giant

Played eve back when it first came out, back when there were only like 2-3k people online at any time. It was decently fun but too become immersed in the grief when everything is activating autofiring context menus.

I'll just stick with breaking peoples gear in pvp deaths, griefing them during world bosses, training elites on groups (confirmed by GMs to be legal, lol!) and all around assholery in an entertaining fantasy setting.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Orc

The anti grief system is awesome, as it doesn't work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] fire blasting the city exit as people crossed the bridge from lumber town was the highlight of my weekend. All I've really been doing since servers went down is watch Korean version youtube video's.

Not relying on 20+ players to do pve is a nice change to but I am sure that will change into "raids" eventually as they westernize game play. Also not looking forward to the BG's as it will destroy world pvp but that has been said to be at least 6 months away.

I thought the channel system was going to suck, being out law though its really funny hopping a channel and running behind a group of people and switching back to the channel you were just in, dropping sleep/fire blast's on peoples faces before they even realize what just happened. I was accused of hacking numerous times among very kind names, there were a few who gave props though which is always nice.

PM me if your playing on Jagged coast (think that was server name)
Old 04-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

Jagged coast? Bad, should reroll and hit cap this weekend on VoT.

But yeah channel system turned out to not be bad at all, makes for some entertaining tactics when you coordinate channel hopping in behind a group of baddies trying to protect the newbs.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Orc

How many you guys have? Also how are the queue times, whole reason I switched was due to the hour wait to play when servers came up.

Leveling is fast if you have two or three people starting up together but if not I don't know if I really want to poopsock through the same content I just did last weekend. I have enough quests saved to get around 35 when server comes up, gear and shit on top of that is going to make it really hard to start over again.

If you guys have a solid crew running shit the gear wont take long to replace once I am caught up but man I don't know. Only reason I am considering it is I don't like playing with these wow kids who think they're pro cause they run heroics and feel a 1500 rating in arena somehow gives them credibility. My dog can obtain a 1500 rating [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanders [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't like playing with these wow kids who think they're pro cause they run heroics and feel a 1500 rating in arena somehow gives them credibility. My dog can obtain a 1500 rating [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for some reason when i read this i remembered

THIS

If I'm naked and I play 1 VS 2 I get better than 1400 rating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Last edited by Humerox; 04-27-2012 at 04:29 PM..
Closed Thread