Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Julae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly! But that is one zone. As I said, the chat is limited to zone, not global. So far I visited all of Antonica and Several zones in Kunark, and I have yet to encounter any questionable chat. Maybe it's the time I am on, but I play 7PM - 11PM EST during the week and Saturday/Sunday mornings/after noon EST.
ah no offense but judging by your sig, you haven't been on blue long enough to make that call. once you get into zones with contested spawns, you'll see sickness in ooc.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

It's back...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2015, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuke global ooc, Nuke YT, Nuke PnP, Nuke XP Bonus.

Only answer petitions for bugs, hacking, and exploits.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

^ Also wipe.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's back...

Thriving.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuke global ooc, Nuke YT, Nuke PnP, Nuke XP Bonus.

Only answer petitions for bugs, hacking, and exploits.
The server had this at one point, the population went to 30. Not saying everyone that quit was because of those not being in but it made the server unappealing to new players.

No new blood joined and eventually the population dwindled as numbers were not replenished.

It is easy to say nuke all those things after you benefited from them being there while leveling 1-60 and you are in a guild with 100+ people.

Global OOC/PnP/XP Bonus/ and YT (there to help with PnP) are all in place to help new players and I doubt Fresh would have ever been a guild without them as a recruiting tool to the server. TMO probably wouldn't be around right now.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Banned

So I'm banned on Fame for calling this what it is? This is like the 40th time staff, desperate for legitimacy, blindly throws around arbitrary authority on a small internet community of 300 elf simmers in hopes of being recognized as saviors of ethnic groups and women’s rights.

Please, some pleb just got a bit of power and felt like goin all North Korea on us, AGAIN Prohibition does not work. And the staff gets bashed because they try to reinvent the wheel every 6 months. What the fuck. It is what it is. A retarded idea that will do no good. The true gains on this server came from the community. Not some entitled nerd with a hall monitor badge.

And that's the bottom line..
Old 06-30-2015, 03:15 PM
Banned

the whole milton thing is so lame
Old 06-30-2015, 05:40 PM
Banned

That's why its a forum account for when I'm banned on fame, thanks for your concern. Putting it in the circular file.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:08 PM
Banned

They should ban people who spam N***er all day every day. They should ban Gyno over OOC harassing cutie into killing herself. Some form of OOC policing is necessary.

Im just not sure i trust Eunomia's judgement of when to use that ban hammer. It shouldnt be over something like "Oh fuck me, Fury Road was the best movie ive seen in years"

Banning is gonna have parts of arbitrary in it. But you know, we got some Jeffrey Dahmer types here who think bullying someone into suicide is funny stuff. So thats why we cant have nice things.
Closed Thread