Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2017, 11:08 AM
Kobold

Default New to Red: Worth selling GBS to slightly gear couple toons?

Started up on Red a couple weeks ago. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Glowing Black Stone (basically did a lot of checking to see whether Pyzjin was up). Highest level toon is 21, FYI, so basically want to leverage plat in a way that can help me get up there in levels (gear) and/or put it toward blacksmithing.

What does an item like this sell for on Red, 2k-ish? (just guessing--that is what they used to go for on Blue, but with +10 SV magic maybe more on Red)? I want to buy some +45 HP rings for now, and maybe a Trak Tooth (or similarly decent rogue item without a proc) for Rogue. Currently I have a Green Chokidai Prod (11/30) and Harpoon of the Depths (8/25) for Rogue. Bard has mistmoore drums and gypsy princess lute, as well as Sainy's claw and dagger.

Is it worth starting up a tradeskill? I was thinking of working on Blacksmithing and making cultural armor sets eventually (dark elf cleric). Worth it? Could use money from GBS for this if so. Thanks for help, all!