Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Orc

i think i'm going to puke
Old 01-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Banned

Yeah I get gawked at and hit on alot from strangers. People view women so differently in public. It takes a bit of getting used to. Sometimes it's annoying.. But I guess it's a good thing in a way.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I get gawked at and hit on alot from strangers. People view women so differently in public. It takes a bit of getting used to. Sometimes it's annoying.. But I guess it's a good thing in a way.
Being a tranny would rock just so I could say to some belligerent guy hitting on me "I'm a mannnn baby"
Old 01-30-2013, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Is it too soon for "I told you girls didn't play games" jokes?
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 01-31-2013, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

@Katrik Sooo I just got done watching Law and Order SVU, and it had an episode with a TG person in it. (Infact it was one of my favorite actresses/biggest crush who portrayed the TG person). Have you seen it? Do people really treat TG people like that? If so then that totes sucks.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxHound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Katrik Sooo I just got done watching Law and Order SVU, and it had an episode with a TG person in it. (Infact it was one of my favorite actresses/biggest crush who portrayed the TG person). Have you seen it? Do people really treat TG people like that? If so then that totes sucks.
Im sure it does happen. It has never happened to me.. however. I was closeted about it for a loong time. I dated girls in high school (I like both, I always prefer men though) because I was terrified of being picked on or bullied. The depression finally got to be too much for me, was either be happy or be in the ground. Sad but true.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Last edited by Itap; 02-01-2013 at 02:26 PM..
Old 01-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I try to be upfront with the guys I date. My first couple of guys I dated after transitioning found out the hard way. Lessons learned. Its was like.. oooooh really.. *eyes go to the floor*. Most guys dont really care TBH.
Yep but they pretend like they do. God forbid if people found out ^^
Old 01-31-2013, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Im sure it does happen. It has never happened to me.. however. I was closeted about it for a loong time. I dated girls in high school (I like both, I always prefer men though) because I was terrified of being picked on or bullied. The depression finally got to be too much for me, was either be happy or be in the ground. Sad but true.
PSSS.... Use pastel eyeliner not liquid. Use a dark brown not black. Use powder concealer small amounts , choose one that is one shade lighter than skin tone. That is all bro~

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2013, 07:08 PM
Banned

Yeah.. thats kind of how it is with some guys, unfortunately. They're "closet tranny chasers" they want to make sure we're passable before taking us out.. which is crappy. Not all cool thing to do at all, but you cant blame them. Imagine taking out a giant girl with a 5 o' clock shadow and a deep voice. Imagine the looks you'd get. As for me, however, im nobody's dirty little secret. Im out and proud, and gorgeous to boot. My men are proud to show me off, and thats how it should be.
Closed Thread