Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

You know when more then half the server hates your guild and cheers when you guys get raid banned or just have bad things happen to you in general, theres a problem. I suggest all the "casual scum" as several tmo members refer to smaller non zerg guilds as should band together in an alliance against TMO. Only way to preserve classic everquest nostalgia os to eliminate the shit bagsfrom p99 by force, it is up to us how p99 and velious goes down. Will you all stand idly by and watch the server destroyed by zerg guilds who claim to deserve locking p99 down for themselves exclusively to enjoy the content we all love? I hope not, leys change things now so we can all enjoy kunark (a year layer then we shouldve been able to) and velious when it comes.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know when more then half the server hates your guild and cheers when you guys get raid banned or just have bad things happen to you in general, theres a problem. I suggest all the "casual scum" as several tmo members refer to smaller non zerg guilds as should band together in an alliance against TMO. Only way to preserve classic everquest nostalgia os to eliminate the shit bagsfrom p99 by force, it is up to us how p99 and velious goes down. Will you all stand idly by and watch the server destroyed by zerg guilds who claim to deserve locking p99 down for themselves exclusively to enjoy the content we all love? I hope not, leys change things now so we can all enjoy kunark (a year layer then we shouldve been able to) and velious when it comes.
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suggest all the "casual scum" as several tmo members refer to smaller non zerg guilds as should band together in an alliance against TMO. ...
Will you all stand idly by and watch the server destroyed by zerg guilds who claim to deserve locking p99 down for themselves exclusively to enjoy the content we all love?
So in an effort to save the server from zerg guilds, the casual guilds should make a zerg guild to fight the zergs guilds
Old 06-30-2012, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So in an effort to save the server from zerg guilds, the casual guilds should make a zerg guild to fight the zergs guilds
If IB didn't fuck it up casual guilds could of had TMOs scraps
Old 06-30-2012, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Work together to help each other out with common goals is all I meant. I don't know maybe I'm just an optimist.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Kobold

The quality of jelly threads and TMO bashing is declining - I'm disappointed.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I love ignorant people like this.
They're so easy to make fun of its not even worth the effort to do so. Its like booing at the special olympics.

Tass - do you even know what the meaning of Zerg is? You keep screaming zerg guild zerg guild as I sit here laughing to myself.

Some recent raids (last 30 days since last 2 weeks were off) TMO has killed:

VS w/ 30 people on 6/11/12
Gore w/ 36 people on 6/9/12
Trak w/ 33 people on 6/7/12
Talendor w/ 30 people on 6/6/12
Trak w/ 32 people on 5/31/12
Sev w/ 33 people on 5/31/12

I could keep going further back from our raid attendance logs but why bother. The point is pretty clear to anyone with half a brain.
Name me another guild who has killed Gore with those numbers? Or Tal or VS with 5 groups.
Sure look like zerg numbers to me. Shit we shouldnt be allowed to use 6 whole groups to kill gore. TMO should be restricted to 24 people max, right?

The simple fact is BDA now fields more numbers on near;y every raid than us. Hell Taken or Divinity could team up and field more than 36 easily.

The difference? We outmobilize other guilds the vast majority of times. Simple as that.
Add into that the fact I believe (sure im prejudiced being TMO) that on average we're more skilled than other guilds as a group - we have raided alot more cohesively together than any other active guild I can think of - and its easy to see we don't need zerg numbers to beat the competition. Mobilization and skill triumphs over numbers 99% of the time in EQ.

Instead of whining about numbers learn to mobilize faster and player better and *gasp* you'll get more raid targets!
Old 06-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Inny with 56ppl, lolz.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Inny with 56ppl, lolz.
VS w/ 30 people on 6/11/12
Gore w/ 36 people on 6/9/12
Trak w/ 33 people on 6/7/12
Talendor w/ 30 people on 6/6/12
Trak w/ 32 people on 5/31/12
Sev w/ 33 people on 5/31/12

Whats a matter - your guild can't get 30 people on? I know you can!
Oh wait... the difference is our people are all 60 with full resist gear. We actually put in the time and effort to be able to do dragons with low numbers.

Sorry once in a while we get more people to login and gasp kill a mob with 40-45. I've counted 4 mobs in the last 2 months with 50 people omg!
More often then not though its in the 30s.

Keep trying to make yourself feel better Tass while ignoring every point I've made.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Guilds that want a shot at every mob that spawns (when mobs can spawn any hour of any given day) must be 2 guilds or 1 guild with no life. TMO is only as large as IB has been in it's prime.

P99 raid guilds recruit for 2 guilds, an aussie-ish guild and a US-ish guild. Thus, the reason raid guilds have larger rosters here. Sometimes, on certain spawns, you will have overlap and end up with more than needed and odds are you will never be short for a raid (unless from burnout). Check the recruitment threads and look for timezone recruitment.

The guilds that complain are either too stupid to understand this simple fact or upset they do not posses the means get on equal ground.

So next time you go to talk about "zerg" guild and look like an idiot, you might want to remember - Whatever target you took down, we've done it with less (excluding IB's spam attempts that bugged out some VP raid targets). Hell we took out sev with around 20 and not a single cleric during a rush engage due to competition.
Closed Thread