Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Does azrael need new leadership?
Lite and andis have no business at all being in charge of a guild. 29 30.53%
Lite and andis are a poor leadership choice and need to step down immmediately 5 5.26%
Yes, i think a change is in order 4 4.21%
No, but improvements are needed greatly 10 10.53%
No, Lite is doing a great job and i stand behind him 15 15.79%
I Just want to vote 32 33.68%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Banned

Default POLL Does azreal need new leadership?

Just like the title says lets do an anonymous poll and see how people feel about the rival guild on the server.

As the server stands there is currently two options. Either join nihilum or join azreal , you can be a flunkie and join flowers or she looked level 18 but lets be realistic here those guys are even less likely to kill anything other then efreeti or frenzy then azreal.

In the time since azreal has been created you can count the number of mobs theyve killed on one hand. Their only tactic is to keep a wizard in group to port out when nihilum comes due to lack of players and fear of engaging in fair pvp. Its blatantly obvious why they avoid it a loss is guaranteed. You can say its because of gear but most nihilum members arent that geared.

A wise ogre once told me azreal members play and act like they are fresh off the bong.

And its very true, most of them are completely terrible and unaware of anything.

The people in azreal that do make it to level 60 often stop playing afterward due to lack of things to do when they log in. The truth is no events are planned ahead of time ever.

If no events are planned they are forced to wait till they have enough people to try something then spur of the moment raid. This tactic Does not work , at all , like not even a little bit.

Even nihilum members have said they hope and wish for pvp attacks while they fight dragons out in the open and no one ever comes. Its fucking sad.

Nothing is ever organized and the two so called leaders just talk bullshit all day.

Recently as you all have heard i re rolled huggies to make a cleric to help the rebels. I say rebels because i help anyone who isnt in nihilum. I left azreal a month ago due to them not being able to accomplish shit. I was not removed although lite seems to enjoy lying and saying he kicked me , this is quite false. When the third raid in sky happened and we didnt have enough to even try the spiroc lord i jumped off and left the guild.

Since returning to the 50+ Scene i have been met with alot of injustice from lite and a very strong lack of respect. He has insulted me many times , treated me like shit and gone as far as starting big drama festivals and having talks about how i was so bad in the guild and everyone hated me , bla bla bla

Truth be told. Any time i had anything important to say about a raid mob or strat we were fighting , lite interrupts you and blurts out something stupid. This does not happen once or twice, it happens every single time.

I Have never met or heard of anyone who loves the sound of their own voice more then lite. Andis is like many azreal members he is fresh off the bong, very stupid and rarely has anything to contribute. My beef with him is he has no idea how to talk to anyone, no idea how to ask for anything and no idea whats going on, at all.

Its very obvious these kids were neglected by their parents and werent taught how to respect anyone. Honestly i really dont think either of these two have a realistic shot at becoming shit in life. Its fucking sad and im not joking at all.

Even when a raid does happen theres nonstop cluster fucks. Every fear raid has at least 2 wipes , sometimes as many as 5 , hate wipes are even more common and most of the sky raids result in the main tank dying constantly due to clerics not even paying a slight bit of attention.

My first raid on my cleric in sky was unbelieveable. I was the only cleric paying attention and now i know why i died on huggies constantly while raiding. Everyone was afk.

So this poll is to address the members of this server , not just azreal

its obvious the server has plenty of people for a true rival guild , with proper leadership easily could organize raids to attack nihilum when they pull dragons or engage world bosses.

Voice your opinion and be honest. I will be honest myself and say i never really expected much of this server and its players but what we have now here is a complete joke and a change is in order

thanks if you read all this , serious
Old 02-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

I think mellow should lead your raids
Old 02-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Banned

I think you should pay Nizz in red plat to do a professional PvE audit of your raid force and watch a stream of you guys attempting a raid target matching your current abilities.

Price to Nizzar to be determined at hourly rate + compensate for price of raid target loots acquired since Nihilum has to let you take a free swing.

Not sure what Azrael can take down, but Nizz has the pixel disease and needs platinum coins on the red server. I see it as a win/win.

I can also try to get some other serious bluebie raid leader officers hired for such an hourly red/blue plat fee with, again, value of acquired loots paid to Nizzar/Nihi guild bank.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Banned

huggies you are a retard. You have 0 credability, you are bad and your words mean nothing.

and I would suggest you keep away from any zone I am in.

stick to what you do best (tomatoes)

that is all.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Banned

Hope about my ridiculous assertion on how to handle this ridiculous issue

PS: Why does he care what any guild does? No one would invite him, even if he did roll a cleric (as he intended)
Old 02-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

why does this tell-all autobiography have a poll attached to it?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Banned

HPT we know Rexx is busy warming up in the Emperor's Bullpen. Might be time to make a call to the mound.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
huggies you are a retard. You have 0 credability, you are bad and your words mean nothing.

and I would suggest you keep away from any zone I am in.

stick to what you do best (tomatoes)

that is all.

lol'd
Old 02-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Banned

Let's not count our chickens before they hatch here.

We haven't seen the tomatoes, they might suck too.

Right now I can only vouch for him sticking with his best ability, trying to sell retarded shit for ridiculous prices. He stands head and shoulders above all challengers to his throne.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Banned

Dentists along with chuck and pals will overthrow all opposition.

But srs why doesn't Azrael even try to contest?
Closed Thread