Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 09:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, so far only Legday is as nuts as Detoxx. What guild was Legday in anyways when Sleeper woke up from his nap and Rampage beat eq?
I was there for all of it. Lots of fun. Props to the Rampage folks that don't still stomp around in Awakened acting like they beat the server but still play over a year later.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was there for all of it. Lots of fun. Props to the Rampage folks that don't still stomp around in Awakened acting like they beat the server but still play over a year later.
Can confirm. He watched us kill everything.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:04 PM
Kobold

I've been on every single active kill for sontalak on this server, what prize do I win guys
Old 03-13-2017, 10:08 PM
Kobold

Best part of this thread is watching Rustle dude get rustled...then Detoxx trying to parade around like a shining white knight.

I'm now guilded on Phinigel with some awesome AM people, former and current Awakened people, and some Rustle people. We can all get along, but not the way p99 is set up.
Endz - Necro
>>Join the Riot<<
Old 03-13-2017, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still crying cuz <Rampage> woke sleeper. love it. Someone post the Detoxx OOC meltdown when he finally realize that his sorry ass wouldnt touch a SoD unless he buy it.

I am a very mad person Detoxx. Mad cuz i got to experience content that you never did and never will, mad that i got items that u just cant have... Should go join that piece of shit monk from TMO (sorry forgot his name cuz never relevant) that went to TAKP. Maybe there you will get a SoD and a Shroud. Who knows?! Maybe not even there.
I still have the shittiest Monk in a raid guild rustled and I don't even play here anymore. Where is my DKP bonus for the Long Term Rustle ?
Old 03-13-2017, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best part of this thread is watching Rustle dude get rustled...then Detoxx trying to parade around like a shining white knight.

I'm now guilded on Phinigel with some awesome AM people, former and current Awakened people, and some Rustle people. We can all get along, but not the way p99 is set up.
See you soon.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

...back on P99 ofc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2017, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Watching FTE videos. Kelz is a good runner. It looks like he and Hjial carries Awakened a lot on their backs. God Bless you all for still standing on those lines to race 3 years later.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Henrique is the hardest of all aw e-thugs. You can tell by the pretty dress he wears. He just can't wait to lift it up and show everyone his goodies.

Get over yourself dipshit.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This only proves that Sirken was indeed petitioned. Petitioners trying to hide the fact they petitioned always say this.

I am pretty sure Sirken isn't "always" sitting in Hate, invised... Surely he has other things to be doing?
Lmao you're in every discussion on these forums even though you're irrelevant and aren't even apart of most of the disputes.

People like you are the type to get beat up at school, tbh.
Closed Thread