Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Pog bracer is for clerics, not enchanter.
Definitely do not go Tunare enchanter. It makes many evil illusions worthless since the deity faction hit is bad and the PoG quest reward is mediocre.
And do you know this for a fact? Or just hearsay (the faction thing, you're right the Tunare reward is a Halo)

I've had 0 issues in Neriak, Oggok and Grobb using the correct illusion and faction spell. Haven't bothered with Cabilis because it's no where close to anything.

Could bank, buy the necessities and do the epic quest pieces required without any invis or aggro.
Old 10-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Banned

yea but after you zone out all the npc's snicker about how you look like a frail 90 year old man
Old 10-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Kobold

High Elf for the CHA if you can tolerate how awful they look(yes illusions, bla bla bla, but you will be looking at your cha for a long time so you may aswell like how it looks). I did Dark elf for hide. No its not reliable, but it is a great tool to go afk with with(invis fades) or try and break charm instanly instead of casting spell that takes time.

All enchanters should also be agnostic unless you are into some kinky roleplaying. It will allow you to enter all cities(almost) with illusions and not have to worry about your God getting you killed.
Last edited by REMEZ; 10-12-2015 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: edit
Old 10-12-2015, 02:10 PM
Banned

ironic how the ugliest character model has the highest charisma..

I also assume that HEF arnt a very funny group of people..

I just dont understand why they have highest cha.

unless draping your city in gold is all it takes.
Old 10-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Aviak

Ok, so if you want to pick the "best" race for a certain class, the easiest way is to add up the stats that matter. Erudite 117 int + 80 cha = 197. High elf 102 int + 90 cha = 192. Erudite also has higher Sta and higher str (let's gave it, encumbered sucks). Even if you feel like you absolutely have to get to 75 agi with your starting allotment (you don't), they still have equal int/cha plus more Sta and str. Go Erudite.
Old 10-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Aviak

In the end it seems to be min/max vs RP/personal asthetics. I like my DE, he's just cool with an innate 80s mullet. Checkmate to all other arguments
Old 10-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the end it seems to be min/max vs RP/personal asthetics. I like my DE, he's just cool with an innate 80s mullet. Checkmate to all other arguments
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2015, 04:38 AM
Fire Giant

Go human! Be that special enchanter. You won't see any other human enchanter in your career, i promise.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie328 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, so if you want to pick the "best" race for a certain class, the easiest way is to add up the stats that matter. Erudite 117 int + 80 cha = 197. High elf 102 int + 90 cha = 192. Erudite also has higher Sta and higher str (let's gave it, encumbered sucks). Even if you feel like you absolutely have to get to 75 agi with your starting allotment (you don't), they still have equal int/cha plus more Sta and str. Go Erudite.
INT and STA are not as important on an Enchanter as CHA. I would not add those stats up. The only thing to add is CHA + starting points.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go human! Be that special enchanter. You won't see any other human enchanter in your career, i promise.

so undesirable no one even considers it when they look at the races an enchanter can be.
Closed Thread