Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 05:32 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha
Default Thinking about starting on blue

Well, honestly im just tired of playing on red and running into complete assholes. I'm really more interested in the community/friends I can just hang out with having a good time, killiing and questing stuff really just in the back ground. The more I think about it the more I remember back on live on Tribunal server(played from 1999-2003ish), this is what made it great.

I was given a lvl 46 druid on a Blue a long time ago but im unsure if i want to play a druid, I kinda want to reroll as maybe a rogue or something high dps melee class. I was wondering if anyone wanted to play with me.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:37 AM
Planar Protector

I've got my hands full leveling two toons atm (one is 57 the other 59) but would be willing to help you out with leveling and such. Perhaps when I finish my current projects and move on to something new we can partner up. Pm me when you decide on what you want to roll.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

Not sure if I'd be starting a new toon soon but if you want some buffage I'm usually around, look me up on Freddi
Old 08-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Skeleton

Every newbie zone has plenty of people in them. Especially Iksar newbie zone, 15+ people almost all the time.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, honestly im just tired of playing on red and running into complete assholes. I'm really more interested in the community/friends I can just hang out with having a good time, killiing and questing stuff really just in the back ground. The more I think about it the more I remember back on live on Tribunal server(played from 1999-2003ish), this is what made it great.

I was given a lvl 46 druid on a Blue a long time ago but im unsure if i want to play a druid, I kinda want to reroll as maybe a rogue or something high dps melee class. I was wondering if anyone wanted to play with me.
Best troll post 2013 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2013, 06:28 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best troll post 2013 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 900+ posts and ducks on my avatar/sig. I assure you I am no troll, just soft and cuddly and looking for a new home.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Orc

Tribunal go!

Jaonne (HIE Enchanter) from Royal Norrathian Guard here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

Roll what pleases you! Unlike on red, everyone on blue can make due with anything, pretty much. I could probably muster up a starter set for you or something.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Roll an iksar something
Old 08-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 900+ posts and ducks on my avatar/sig. I assure you I am no troll, just soft and cuddly and looking for a new home.
+1 for the sig... I just never thought I'd see Agatha on blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread