Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 12:03 AM
Aviak

Default Thanks KC crowd

Thanks to the Karnors folks who let me loot a bunch of jarsath pieces and also got me my "greyish bone chips" for my Canni2 quest. You guys all rock.

With gratitude ,

Miggsy - 40 Barb Shaman
Old 04-23-2017, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migsy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks to the Karnors folks who let me loot a bunch of jarsath pieces and also got me my "greyish bone chips" for my Canni2 quest. You guys all rock.

With gratitude ,

Miggsy - 40 Barb Shaman
I need a tranquil staff, wonder if the awesome KC crowd would let me loot one?
Old 04-23-2017, 06:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry only monks are allowed to roll. If everyone gets to roll and the monk loses, he's allowed to invoke a special "but guys you're not a monk" rule whereby he's allowed to feel entitled to it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2017, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migsy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

With gratitude ,

Miggsy - 40 Barb Shaman
NP miggsy, I was in LCY when you were hanging around.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry only monks are allowed to roll. If everyone gets to roll and the monk loses, he's allowed to invoke a special "but guys you're not a monk" rule whereby he's allowed to feel entitled to it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or you can just say "oh i didnt know we were rolling for that" after you lost your first roll and then roll again.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or you can just say "oh i didnt know we were rolling for that" after you lost your first roll and then roll again.
You guys are getting political in a feel-good thank you thread. Shameful.

Did you guys get lost while in RNF or something?
Old 05-14-2017, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did you guys get lost while in RNF or something?
That sounds like a bona fide rant to me sir
Old 05-15-2017, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i always liek the, "that roll doesn't count because it was too early and we not agree whether we rolling on the rare item or rusty shortsword first," argument. it always get me :c
Old 05-15-2017, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
That sounds like a bona fide rant to me sir
Yeah, I was about to just go with "This kind of thing doesn't happen on Red" but then I realized I wasn't autistic enough to pull it off so I backtracked.
Old 05-15-2017, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You clearly have no idea what the word "political" means, do you?
Closed Thread